ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any info if those 3m triple whites are gonna more of a pure white like the 1.0's  or gonna have some yellow gradient on them like the 2.0's?
The new 3M really shouldn't be called "triple white". There have been a bunch of pics posted. No yellow but they are like 40% grey.

yeah, i dont mind the the gradients when they are all the same color but different shade. The ones with different colors are just
sick.gif
i'll still prefer all my OG weaves though
True, but that Continental grip is so nice. I move around a lot, so it's major key for me. OG outsoles are weak! I want a pair of solar yellows, but with Continental outsole 
nerd.gif

yeah, i dont mind the the gradients when they are all the same color but different shade. The ones with different colors are just :x i'll still prefer all my OG weaves though
True, but that Continental grip is so nice. I move around a lot, so it's major key for me. OG outsoles are weak! I want a pair of solar yellows, but with Continental outsole :nerd:

I don't find much difference in grip between the two at all. Durability is the only substantial improvement.

Anyone need a size 9 MG (deadstock). Someone in retail Tuesday group is selling a pair for $220 plus shipping.

quick question for those that returned their shoes in-store

The triple whites I received didn't come with a physical receipt in the package so how do i return in store?

The triple whites I received didn't come with a physical receipt in the package so how do i return in store?
just tried to do this the other day - printed out the receipt from ADC and unfortunately that does not list the CC number so wouldn't take my return.  have to return through the mail...

just tried to do this the other day - printed out the receipt from ADC and unfortunately that does not list the CC number so wouldn't take my return.  have to return through the mail...
I've returned items to adidas using my order confirmation, never had any issues.

The last time I took something to adidas in store to return that I purchased online they refused and said only exchanges.

I had to show them my paypal invoice and the credit card I used with it and they accepted the return in-store

Back
Top Bottom