ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI

jackrabbit has scattered sizes of the volt cw
5% ebates and $10 off with code SAVE10MAY
This morning I checked, decided against it, and repped you anyway.

Went back this afternoon, and they were marked down to 124.98 (and then took the 10 off).

I can't rep you again, but thank you.

laugh.gif

Went back this afternoon, and they were marked down to 124.98 (and then took the 10 off).

Sorry to double post I wanted to get that out there. Didn't check on here just posted. Good looking out

Man i remember back when 3M's came out the were sitting at my store for a while. And now everyone is looking for them. 

i dont think 3Ms really ever "sat". If people knew where to get them, they gobbled them up.

Last edited:
i dont think 3Ms really ever "sat". If people knew where to get them, they gobbled them up.
A lot of people were really not feeling the 3Ms when they first dropped. Def took a couple weeks for the first drop to disappear.

I strolled into the adidas store near me and copped a pair without even planning on it, on the Monday after they had stocked them on the previous Friday.

oh damn. wasn't planning on buying them but...

edit: looks like only the 7.5, 10, and 14 are able to add to cart

Last edited:
Yup 3ms sat on the shelves at my local villa for weeks. I walked in and grabbed a size 10 on a off day weeks after they supposedly dropped.

well then, they flew off of RRS when I got my pair from them :lol:

Now that I think about it, when those first dropped, it might have been the VERY begining of the madness starting. 3Ms were before the "F&F" Creams and thats really when I started to notice a difference in attention.

Last edited:
well then, they flew off of RRS when I got my pair from them
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it, when those first dropped, it might have been the VERY begining of the madness starting. 3Ms were before the "F&F" Creams and thats really when I started to notice a difference in attention.
100% when the craziness started.  That was when wool greys were sitting bc they were wool... and OGs, Solars, and silver LTD were sitting too.  

3M and white 1.0 started it...now we're all screwed.

Definitely won't be releasing olives in the US.

Whichever one seems more desirable/worth it for you is the one you should buy.
Tank would you happen to know the going rate for Olives? I've been waiting around for a 3M restock but doubt it happens at this point. If I'm going to pay resell I'd rather get olives.

Tank would you happen to know the going rate for Olives? I've been waiting around for a 3M restock but doubt it happens at this point. If I'm going to pay resell I'd rather get olives.
Man I have no idea. The prices I see for them seem ridiculous lately, like $500+. I don't wanna say that's the "going rate" but it seems to be the case nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom