ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah I have some Clarks and Vans I still rock. And when I'm cleaning the crib I have some beat up AM90s I wear haha

Other than that though, yeah. These days it's mostly adidas.

Ahhh I see. Ive just never come across you in another thread except the nmd. So of course I had to ask :lol:

Ahhh I see. Ive just never come across you in another thread except the nmd. So of course I had to ask
laugh.gif
Yeah I don't really mess w/ Nike anymore and I've never owned a pair of Jordans.

But I forgot I did get the Huarache Utility a while back for those rainy days and I dig those. Just don't have many opportunities to wear them in LA.

Yeah I don't really mess w/ Nike anymore and I've never owned a pair of Jordans.

But I forgot I did get the Huarache Utility a while back for those rainy days and I dig those. Just don't have many opportunities to wear them in LA.

I have too many Js at this point. Definetly thinking about getting rid of some of them. I wanted to get those olive green ultra breathe huraches but was too late. Nike and Js are def not in my roundhouse at the moment. 95% of my latest pickups have been something other than those.

i saw someone wearing those at the gas station today. I was afraid to let him catch me looking. My eyes bugged out

View media item 2047681
Just got my white 1.0's from Winn sports. 100% legit. Paid $209 cause I missed all the promo codes today. Glad I got these, I purchased off a "just launched" seller on Amazon but he didn't respond for 2 days. Finally, I asked to cancel and he sent me a tracking #s that do not work. Also said he was from Texas but clearly looks to be somewhere international, these are for sure fugazzi. Dealing with a-z guarantee with Amazon now to try and get my money back. But yeah Winn sports is legit!

Last edited:
how many of yall are wearing UBs without the insole? Any problems?

Fits tight/narrow with the insoles in the shoe lol

Just bought a VNDS 3M sz 12 for $300 shipped on ebay. I didn't see these restocking anytime soon with all the gradient garbage Adidas keep releasing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom