ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$240 is a great price.

Now go and cop the CB1.0 now. The OG Purp cop should not stop you from copping the CB1.0 at such a great price

You are a bad influence lol. I just got into this UB thing a week ago and I've already grabbed creams, navys and now these. I do want to grab them for 195 but I need to chill

You are a bad influence lol. I just got into this UB thing a week ago and I've already grabbed creams, navys and now these. I do want to grab them for 195 but I need to chill

no sense in stopping now!

When you find a good deal, you pull the trigger. Thats rule #2 on the UB laws.

they look good from here.. but to be clear there are no such thing as "metallic wools" ..there was a shiny version (metallic) grey pair that came out around the same time
Yeah, I realize that but it is likely seller just put that in to attract more views from people looking for the metallic grey instead of the grey wool. Only thing that makes sense to me. A lot of resellers trying to get rid of Jordan 10 NYC's threw in OVO into their ads to get more clicks and views. 

I'm doing a paypal direct invoice anyways so will throw up a legit check on here once I receive them. 

Edit: Invoice states s77510 so they are definitely the wools. $215 shipped seems very reasonable to me. $20 over retail in Cali. 

Last edited:

I did. 100% legit. Arrived earlier than expected too
fuuuuuuck i wanna get og core blacks......... 

but i bought 3 pairs of UBs this month 
roll.gif

It's fun and painful at the same time for us who recently got into UB.
But it's no kidding the law is BNTL, and always always cop when the price is good.

Went on vacation on my birthday and came back with 1000+ new posts. Can someone summarize what I missed. 

Kanye wears core black 2.0 and everybody switches over to gradients being the best thing ever. Pure Boost Raw incoming. Y-3 Pure Boost ZG were reduced. Black pair could be had for $210 shipped. Purple pair was $156 shipped. I copped both.

Thank you. Buyer just auto accepted $190.00 offer. :smile:

My UB collection has grown quite a bit now! 

OG Purple Black 1.0

2 pairs of CB 1.0

Navy 1.0

Yellow/Green 1.0

3M 1.0

Triple White 2.0

Just copped the Grey Wool 1.0 as well and now the OG White 1.0. :smile:

Hope Adidas stops these god awful gradients. I still want the forest green and burgundys though. WW are too expensive and those colorways impossible to find. I don't plan on buying any gradients unless they are the triple Black. Hope Adidas doesn't do that to the blacks though. :frown:

Last edited:
Thank you. Buyer just auto accepted $190.00 offer. :smile:

Nice. Yea he saved money from eBay fees that way. I'd make sure you get invoiced for it instead of sending him money via PayPal gift that way you'll be covered with buyer's protection in case anything goes wrong.

How much did you get your purple blacks for?

Last edited:
Nice. Yea he saved money from eBay fees that way. I'd make sure you get invoiced for it instead of sending him money via PayPal gift that way you'll be covered with buyer's protection in case anything goes wrong.
Well, I paid directly on ebay via paypal credit card so I believe I'm covered. The grey wool I bought from kixify (100% feedback on many sales), I used a paypal invoice. I would never gift money. Easy way to get scammed. 

Last edited:

How much did you get your purple blacks for?
I paid retail since I bought them when they released in early 2015. I just picked them up via walk in at FTL as they were highly rated running shoes/trainers based upon my research. This was before the yeezy/kanye hype so they were readily available. 

Last edited:
I honestly don't know what this new strategy Adidas are doing is good for. The cb and tw 2.0 also released in store in Sweden but not on ADC yet. Just confusing and some stores seem to randomly get new "unreleased" models like the one in the post above me and the store in france which got the new uncaged model.

Back
Top Bottom