ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
ones orange ones red. Sometimes I have trouble with dark navy and black stuff. Maybe something similar to that for you
shoot am I colorblind???

The solar red one is more hot pink and had some dark red in the prime knit as well. The orange was...orange. The solars looked better imo with the all black cage.

damn I finally got both size 10.5 & 11 CB 1.0 in hand and both are SUPER snug.

11 definitely better but leaves me with well over a thumbs length in the toes - feels like a clown shoe. 

how much will this stretch out if I keep the 10.5?

return both and stick to the newer releases?

And nope i don't want to take the insoles out...

(bummed as hell)

11 definitely better but leaves me with well over a thumbs length in the toes - feels like a clown shoe. 

(bummed as hell)

What kind of socks are you wearing with them? Try wearing the thin no shows.

(bummed as hell)
Why wouldn't you want to take the insoles out?

Anyone know if creams catch/show dirt easy? Planning to get my Gf a pair of creams, WGs or CBs but she can't take care of shoes for **** and don't want them to get easily dirty like the all whites do. I wore my white 1.0 for the first time this past weekend and she was turned off by how quickly and easily they got dirty.

Last edited:
guys just curious for ultra boost solebox and cream tan ..sizing is same as NMDs camo? or runs small?

my normal size for roshe nike is US  7.5 ... NMD my size is US7

Anyone know if creams catch dirt easy? Planning to get my Gf a pair of creams, WGs or CBs but she can't take care of shoes for **** and don't want them to get easily dirty like the all whites do. I wore my white 1.0 for the first time this past weekend and she was turned off by how quickly and easily they got dirty.
All of the light colors are hard af to keep clean, universal rule 

lol they actually emailed me around 2 PM notifying a restock, surprised no one caught that earlier. Was anyone able to cop from the first LN-CC deal last week? if so, how long did it take for them to deliver 
When you purchased by chance did they have a 10 or 10.5?  I ordered last week and they sent me a cancellation notice yesterday only to restock today?

They got my funds tied up too.

I already copped from another site, but they really need to get it together.

(bummed as hell)

I'm in the same boat, just take the insole out and it'll be a lot better.

lol they actually emailed me around 2 PM notifying a restock, surprised no one caught that earlier. Was anyone able to cop from the first LN-CC deal last week? if so, how long did it take for them to deliver 
I was able to cop from first LN-CC deal. Ordered 5/26, got it today 5/31. Super fast shipping from Italy 

My boostsssss :smile:

Worn them all except the OGs, MRs, and OG whites.

I had another pair of OG whites but i sold them bc they were my first pair of boost and I didnt know my correct size lol

OGs are a WMS 11 fyi too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

(bummed as hell)
I have wide feet. Originally bought the 2.0 .5 up and later regretted it as my foot slides a bit during workouts. Found the 1.0 CB in 11.5 and bought it. Fit much tighter and like you I don't like to take the insoles out. Wore them Friday, then all day Monday to the movies, walking around the mall and then out to dinner. Really felt tight by the end of the day and I was kind of bummed. Today I had on thinner no show socks, slipped them on and they feel perfect. I would stick to your TTS and break them in.

I want the cream also.... Any restock? So hard to find... Any other online shops? With international shipping?
Is it safe to get from goat?

Back
Top Bottom