ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question for long time boost owners: does boost bottom out or become "dead" after some time? Or it remains bouncy after a year of casual wearing?
In my opinion the boost is "similar" to Lunar. It loses some bounce after a while but still very comfortable and I don't think it will ever be "dead."

Knew I never should have came in here
mean.gif
Very nice, three of my favorite UB :smile:
Still want the OG UB

Last edited:
Found the HS UBs and the Mystery Greys for around the same price. Colors look very similar but is there any major differences between the 2 that would affect my decision?

sizing would be the same as my black 2.0s too, right? I remember reading somewhere that the other Grey ones were different due to the material.

kinda digging the 3 stripes. thought i was done with copping kicks for now, but those cageless grey and reds got me curious again 
mad.gif

Damn those uncaged actually look pretty damn good on foot.

Also if you size 11, there are some brand new MGs on ebay for about 210 that were just posted - pretty good deal.

Last edited:
Really feeling this colorway most. Hopefully it'll be easier to cop since it's woman's.

Y'all think we're looking at an instant sellout with these UBs or they'll sit for a few hours at least?

Really feeling this colorway most. Hopefully it'll be easier to cop since it's woman's.

Y'all think we're looking at an instant sellout with these UBs or they'll sit for a few hours at least?
HOPEFULLY THEY'LL SIT MAAAN

Damn those uncaged actually look pretty damn good on foot.

Also if you size 11, there are some brand new MGs on ebay for about 210 that were just posted - pretty good deal.

Must have missed em can't find the listing damn I've been searching for those

Back
Top Bottom