ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got the 2.0 solar red and really think black laces would go better with these. Do you guys agree? If so where would be a good place to get the laces? I am up for suggestions.

Last edited:
I just got the 2.0 solar red and really think black laces would go better with these. Do you guys agree? If so where would be a good place to get the laces? I am up for suggestions.
I borrowed my OG laces for right now.  Not too many places have a 36" black flat lace, only slickies and lacespace but those are both outside the US (Singapore and Australia) so shipping will be about $5 or so.  If you want a rope lace, I'd check out RLS or Lacelab but their offerings are slim right now as well.  A 36"-42" will work for the boosts, just watch the aglet size.

Thought someone in here had said the uncaged ultra boosts would retail for $200 -- luckily it's $180 (via Champs twitter).

Yeah it will never stop to amaze me how you can ruin such a pontentially beautiful white shoe with that ugly grey line. Glad I sold mine and managed to grab the og white pair instead. So much nicer.

Black laces are better. Then completely color the heel cup black. Saw some photos from previous pages.

i'm surprisingly approving the uncaged looked of those. i particularly like how the laces are set up to go with the look.

Yeah it will never stop to amaze me how you can ruin such a pontentially beautiful white shoe with that ugly grey line. Glad I sold mine and managed to grab the og white pair instead. So much nicer.
Anybody here know WHOSE IDEA it was to put wavy patterns on the 2.0s?

Non of the adi or UB designers I know are taking the responsibility of the sh* new lines/patterns.

Last edited:

Anybody here know WHOSE IDEA it was to put wavy patterns on the 2.0s?

Non of the adi or UB designers I know are taking the responsibility of the sh* new lines/patterns.
someone who didn't ask for feedback 
roll.gif

Looks like LN-CC screwed me over... never shipped my order and shipped everyone elses that paid via CC (I paid using paypal). such crappy luck since I'm pretty sure I placed my order earlier than others lol

Just tried those Adizero Prime boost multicolor in store. They look pretty nice but they were way to stiff and uncomfy to be worth the 200$ price tag. Felt like walking with a pair of Converse compared to UB and even my Yeezy 350's. The primeknit was very stiff and you could barely feel the boost at all.

UK 9, 11, 12 black y-3 pure boost zg $245 shipped

http://www.mrporter.com/mens/y_3/pu...sType=single&ppv=2&keywords=y-3+pure+boost+zg

Site lists conversion to US sizing as +1, but the y-3 box says +.5 i.e. UK9=US9.5

edit: Now showing 1 left for UK 9 and UK 10.5 - hope its not just lurkers eating
Still not a good of a deal :frown: Did you get my PM of what their explanation to me was? "awaiting availability confirmation" which means they pretty much shipped out our sizes 

Still not a good of a deal :frown: Did you get my PM of what their explanation to me was? "awaiting availability confirmation" which means they pretty much shipped out our sizes 
Yeah, I saw your PM.  Seemed like customer service-ese for "we ****** up".  I sent an email just now inquiring about the order in which orders are processed with regard to payment method.  If they give me any form of the line "this is very rare for there to be any issues in this way," I'm going to attach that screenshot you sent me and send it to them .
laugh.gif

I'll keep an eye out for your size at a similar price.  It sucks to see the dude dropping the links for us not even able to eat
mean.gif

update: http://www.mrporter.com/mens/y_3/pu...sType=single&ppv=2&keywords=y-3+pure+boost+zg UK 9 gone, but UK 7 popped up.

Last edited:
Can someone direct me to the image of the bottom of the nmds that shows the circles on the edge of the boost? I need one for reference 

Back
Top Bottom