ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL 
laugh.gif

anybody have extra grey ultra boosts laces? bought a pair of wools and came with replacement laces.. Will buy them

damn you guys talking like 230-240 for WG is relatively easy to come up in my size, nothing on ebay less than $350. stupid
You should check women's pairs as they are typically cheaper. Just go up 1 full size in womens to get equivalent men's sizes. 10 US womens = 9 US mens

I'm new to the Ultra Boost game...I just got the creme's in a size 12 and wear size 12 in Nike Flyknit racers and Jordan as well. I found a pair of triple white UB's in a size 13 for retail. Do you think I could that size off?

I'm new to the Ultra Boost game...I just got the creme's in a size 12 and wear size 12 in Nike Flyknit racers and Jordan as well. I found a pair of triple white UB's in a size 13 for retail. Do you think I could that size off?
If the 12 creams work for you, the 13 whites might be a tad long... 

The size 13 will be too big. FNL restocks on triple whites all the time, so just wait to get your tts. What did you pay for you creme's?

Anyone had this problem with their ultra boosts? The text on the insole flakes off on the ultra boost 2.0 core black.

Hope I didn't cop a fake.
mine fully rubbed off the first time i ever wore them, you're good

Last edited:
Cool thanks fam, feel much better now. I couldn't find any other tells that my ultra boosts are fake, and I researched best I could.

Back
Top Bottom