ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody here cook on the Yeezy 750s today? Gave it a shot and came up empty.  Was gonna use it to get some Ultra Boost 3Ms 
nthat.gif

First time I got through the queue with both my phone and PC - usually only my PC. Got through on my phone first and I got in pretty damn early too. But I type slow as **** on that thing so by the time I could review and pay, the site started getting hugged to death and I couldn't checkout 
laugh.gif

I got close too, only on mobile though. Since it went live my PC's still on the splash pages. 

I had two sizes two different times but kept getting internal errors. Still the farthest i've gotten on any yeezy release. 

Same, I had my size in my cart but couldn't get past the address page

Was gonna use them to score my first UB collab 
mean.gif

Method?
I did two coats of dye, three of paint then a coat of krylon matte finisher to seal the deal. Only the bottom edges lose a layer of paint after wear so my pure boosts def need a touch up even though they're good. I think they'll last longer on UBs because of the sole.

Anybody here cook on the Yeezy 750s today? Gave it a shot and came up empty.  Was gonna use it to get some Ultra Boost 3Ms :nthat:

First time I got through the queue with both my phone and PC - usually only my PC. Got through on my phone first and I got in pretty damn early too. But I type slow as **** on that thing so by the time I could review and pay, the site started getting hugged to death and I couldn't checkout :lol:  
Decided to give it a go (on mobile). Carted twice, got them removed twice. 0 for 3 with 750s on ADC, 2 for 3 on 350s using the same methods.

Anybody here cook on the Yeezy 750s today? Gave it a shot and came up empty.  Was gonna use it to get some Ultra Boost 3Ms 
nthat.gif

First time I got through the queue with both my phone and PC - usually only my PC. Got through on my phone first and I got in pretty damn early too. But I type slow as **** on that thing so by the time I could review and pay, the site started getting hugged to death and I couldn't checkout 
laugh.gif

I was super close! Had a size 11 in cart and could not check out! Even with shoprunner. Kept getting the "Back stronger than ever" page but ended up getting cart jacked in the end
sick.gif
 4 hours of life down the drain!

Back
Top Bottom