ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

All gradients are horrible, adidas should just move back to the OG knit pattern or move onto another new pattern.
Those brown pairs don't look too bad. Although those would be infinitely better with a solid OG brown pattern 
nthat.gif

Apologies in advance for a sizing question but if I'm buying the Pure Boost ZG Prime should I just stick with my regular UB size??

hello i don't have any UB's yet so idk how to spot fakes here can i get a lc on these? (i htought the cup should be purple but maybe its just a bad pic?)

Im no expert but i do have a pair of these and they seem kind of off to me. How much are they?
150, but it's a 12.5 so idk if prices are cheaper o nthese sizes

but i can't even seem to find the continental imprint on the sole... damn overbrightness lol

Last edited:
150, but it's a 12.5 so idk if prices are cheaper o nthese sizes

but i can't even seem to find the continental imprint on the sole... damn overbrightness lol

It would be a bit hard to find the Continental imprint since these don't have the Continental soles lol. These have the original sole.

It would be a bit hard to find the Continental imprint since these don't have the Continental soles lol. These have the original sole.
oh man as i said i dont own any pair so idk :D i thought all have the continental stuff... so are these any kind of legit? i asked him for more pics as well let's see

oh man as i said i dont own any pair so idk :D i thought all have the continental stuff... so are these any kind of legit? i asked him for more pics as well let's see

No worries, we're not all experts on UBs :smile: It's the late 2015/2016 models that have them. Yeah wait for better pics because it's hard to tell from just those 3 pics.

hello i don't have any UB's yet so idk how to spot fakes here can i get a lc on these? (i htought the cup should be purple but maybe its just a bad pic?)
Need to see a better pic of the boost. Colors might look weird from the overexposed pics

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, and I know SA has uncaged releasing in store today, but what is the official US release date for them?

any one know how to remove scuffs on the inside heel cups? have them on both my 3m's and creams, saw a slight one on the CNY as well. doesn't seem like they'll come off

Back
Top Bottom