ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@southwesthouston

I don't know if the pics you showed are legit but in Seoul the Silver LTD did restock 3 months ago in Doota and sat for a little bit.

I picked up a couple leftover pairs in small sizes myself.

Yea the guy is located in SEOUL Korea and his feedback is top notch , hopefully they are legit when I receive them

nerd.gif
  - That colorway is so nice. But this is the first time I've seen the color of the stability piece of the shoe and I gotta say that it looks kinda off. 

Last edited:
How hard is it to get accepted to sell on GOAT?

Got my dad some sneakers for Father's day but they don't fit, so looking to sell them and some of my old collection

How hard is it to get accepted to sell on GOAT?

Got my dad some sneakers for Father's day but they don't fit, so looking to sell them and some of my old collection

Don't think they accept air monarchs on GOAT.

Last edited:
Surprised those beers ain't helping you. :lol:  
[/quote]

I wish man. They turn lukewarm real quick.

Last edited:
They'll be fine but i can guarantee you'll be rocking them without insoles they are .5 size tighter than your Ultra TTS.

Damn you got me worried now because my creams and cb2 are 8.5 like all my shoes which is my TTS. The CB 2.0 was a little tight at first but stretched out after I put wooden oak shoe trees in them and now they fit good ,I hope I can do the same with these silver ones

I dig those huarache solebox looking boosts. The 3/4 boost is all that's off putting.  I don't get that. 

Damn you got me worried now because my creams and cb2 are 8.5 like all my shoes which is my TTS. The CB 2.0 was a little tight at first but stretched out after I put wooden oak shoe trees in them and now they fit good ,I hope I can do the same with these silver ones

Nah you'll be fine i stick to my TTS in Ultras and don't .5 size up like some people. This means Silvers will definitely be tighter but they are 100% wearable without insoles and just as comfortable thats how i have to wear mine and they fit fine now [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom