ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curious how the uncaged UBs will look with denim, versatility is key

Oh yea by the way thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions for DTLA over the weekend [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]. Ended up copping some TLOP merch from Dash

That was my thought as well.

I'm not a fan of pinrolling denim, just not my style and have a feeling the Uncaged pairs will look way too slim with even slim-fit tapered denim.

checked out my local FA this morning (34th st nyc) to see if they were selling uncaged. they received the shipment yesterday but won't be selling til the 29th. guess it's worth checking your local store to see if they put em out early like the one on long island did

all the photos of the unchanged seem to slighlty blur out the 3 stripes on the inside toe or hide them or put in the shadows.

i hope they're not hugely noticable.

all the photos of the unchanged seem to slighlty blur out the 3 stripes on the inside toe or hide them or put in the shadows.

i hope they're not hugely noticable.
Get ready to be disappointed then.   Would Adidas make their 3 stripes barely noticeable...

Would wearing the silver ltd ultra boost in rain ruin it? Am going on vacation. Want to wear comfy walking shoes but dont want to **** up my pair, its raining there.

Would wearing the silver ltd ultra boost in rain ruin it? Am going on vacation. Want to wear comfy walking shoes but dont want to **** up my pair, its raining there.
I washed two of my boosts, my MG's and Whites, just let them air dry and they will be fine. My MG's survived Hawaii fine.

make sure to wash with cold water on gentle cycle. 

I saved all my dirty boost to wash together. threw in Wool Greys, MG, Triple Whites, Olives (Japan trip messed them up real bad)

make sure to wash with cold water on gentle cycle. 

I saved all my dirty boost to wash together. threw in Wool Greys, MG, Triple Whites, Olives (Japan trip messed them up real bad)
I was wondering how the wools would handle a wash, good to know they work out fine 

Easy pass in my opinion. The gradient colours are horrible.
Agreed.  Plus all these side view pics of gradients are deceiving.  Doesn't look too bad and then you are brought back to reality with the shot from above and the penis head shape... 
sick.gif

Rain won't **** them up but they're horrible shoes to wear in bad weather. They have zero grip in wet conditions and your socks will get drenched almost as quickly as the shoe itself.

& this is coming from someone who wears UBs 90% of the time.

I recommend bringing a second pair of shoes with you that's more suited to rainy conditions.

Rain won't **** them up but they're horrible shoes to wear in bad weather. They have zero grip in wet conditions and your socks will get drenched almost as quickly as the shoe itself.

& this is coming from someone who wears UBs 90% of the time.

I recommend bringing a second pair of shoes with you that's more suited to rainy conditions.
I slip here at work on the tiled areas if its even remotely wet. 

These navy gradients should be coming out towards the end of July.
I'll wait for more pics. I jumped on the UB wagon way too late and missed out on the first Navy's which I'm still on the hunt for in a 12.5. These may have to do!

Also, thanks everyone for all the pics and feedback regarding Solar Red UB's. Reps for all. May just bite the bullet and cop a pair now! 

Back
Top Bottom