ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sell them to Sole Supremacy. They buy large collections. Don't know how much are DS but they flex on their IG how much they be dropping on collections that large.
I'd rather do it slowly through Ebay, I can get more that way and am in no rush. I've been into sole supremacy a few times and I know the margins they have in mind when buying kicks 

Yeah I've seen the creams shoot up in price on Facebook groups too. So glad I got my second pair for backup for 300$ shipped to Sweden (that's over 50$ just for shipping). Plus you can flex the F out of them here since basically they're completely US releases.

I'd rather do it slowly through Ebay, I can get more that way and am in no rush. I've been into sole supremacy a few times and I know the margins they have in mind when buying kicks 
I've tried selling shoes there and they've lowballed me. I figure if you doing a large collection they will offer a more fair deal.

Props to them though, they at a point where people bring them the heat and they don't have to actively look for it as much. Plus they got a membership monthly deal which is clever.

37 years old. Life long sneaker fan and former full time reseller. Stopped wearing basketball shoes casually 10 years ago. Naturally progressed to comfortable runners. Let me tell you, being a sneaker fan never ends and don't let age be a determining factor. When you go to Paris, London, Amsterdam etc you'll see "older" cats still wearing dope sneakers...but not with basketball shorts and a sloppy t shirt. Keep your **** tight when you get older and you'll forever be able to pull off dope sneakers. I do 7 figure real estate deals and I show up with ultra boosts on my feet, but nobody judges me. My kids will keep it rolling when I'm dead and gone.

Women's uncaged live http://cncpts.com/products/adidas-womens-ultraboost-uncaged-grey-white

Concepts over charging? Or is retail not 180? I'm so confused about the price lol
Oneness was charging the same price ($210) for the black heeled one as well. 
You're right.. oneness has pairs for the same price here http://www.oneness287.com/products/adidas-ultraboost-uncaged-womens-2
Both stores are known to overcharge.

Retail is $180

Other than UB or boost what shoes do you guys still collect or are part of the rotation?
I've never been biased towards 1 shoe brand or hated on other brands like some will that dedicate themselves to 1 brand (which I never understood why) but I used to be heavy into Retro Jordans in high school but not at all anymore. Too much overkill, no nostalgia for me anymore. The only ones I'll cop are Retro 1 Highs, I can wear any colorway anytime 
nerd.gif

37 years old. Life long sneaker fan and former full time reseller. Stopped wearing basketball shoes casually 10 years ago. Naturally progressed to comfortable runners. Let me tell you, being a sneaker fan never ends and don't let age be a determining factor. When you go to Paris, London, Amsterdam etc you'll see "older" cats still wearing dope sneakers...but not with basketball shorts and a sloppy t shirt. Keep your **** tight when you get older and you'll forever be able to pull off dope sneakers. I do 7 figure real estate deals and I show up with ultra boosts on my feet, but nobody judges me. My kids will keep it rolling when I'm dead and gone.
Yea but roll up to a 7 figure deal in some Toro IVs and see if you get the same reaction.

Nobody else messes with Clark's? Weavers, Wallabees, Desert Boots? Or is that considered a different thing?

Last edited:

Nobody else messes with Clark's? Weavers, Wallabees, Desert Boots? Or is that considered a different thing?
I rock Clarks for sure, got some Wallys and Desert Boots still kicking around, but it's rare that I break them out.

I always liked the Weaver Boot a lot but it seems to have been discontinued.

I don't know if anyone in here owns these...but does anyone know about the sizing on the y-3 sport approach? Would it be the same as UB sizing? Because the y-3 stuff seems to run a little larger to me.

I really dig these. I'm a big UB fan and high top fan so it's best of both worlds for me.
Someone earlier had said they wished they went TTS with these even though most y-3 products they go down half a size. I think because its a rubber synthetic material in the front instead of primeknit, it is better to go TTS. 

i do, for casual-formal wears and to impress the ladies 
laugh.gif

I could probably sell mine for $300 even with the factory glue stains
nthat.gif
. Too bad I only have one and have no intentions of selling.
don't you ever let go of that one pair! where are the factory glue stains located? i had factory glue stain on my cage but i got them removed with some rubbing alcohol.

i do, for casual-formal wears and to impress the ladies 
laugh.gif

don't you ever let go of that one pair! where are the factory glue stains located? i had factory glue stain on my cage but i got them removed with some rubbing alcohol.
On the heel cup and also on the knit directly above the heel cup. Bothered me at first but I don't mind it anymore.

Last edited:

Not really, but I have a bunch of Frye boots that I wear in winter.  I don't have to dress up much for work but when I do I've got 6 styles of the Cole Haans with Lunarlon soles.  Got a bunch of Olukai sandals and shoes that I wear in summer.  Made the switch from Rainbows a couple of years ago & the comfort is great.

Back
Top Bottom