ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone lace swap their shock blues? Think when mine get in I want to break up some of the blue. Not sure what color laces though.

for the y3 zg knits, is uk11 a us12? I wear 12.5 or 12 UB, heard you gotta size down .5 on these though, but don't know if thats considering us to be .5 or 1 up from uk size...
UK 11 = US 11.5 for adidas.  I went .5 down from my ub size for the y3s and they are just slightly shorter and much more relaxed in the toe box.  They are about the same width and a little bit longer than my PK NMD monochromes, which are the same size as the y3s.  I have a somewhat wide foot.

A few more sizes here for cheaper with code EURO10: http://www.aspecto.co.uk/mens-c1/mens-shoes-c4/trainers-c16/y3-pure-boost-zg-knit-trainers-p6109

warning: that size UK 8 (8.5 US) hasn't added to cart since yesterday and they might ship the shoe box directly in a bag, so don't expect a pristine box.
Repped.

Just checked out a UK 11, total came out to be $232.37.

edit: make sure you add the EURO10 code, It took $30~ off my total even though it says it's not valid on sale items. 

Last edited:
Possible UB 2.0 or new Pure Boost (NMD Sock 2.0 in middle)

View media item 2080971

The front and the back pair are definitely a new Boost equipped EQT model as they have 'Support' written down the side of the shoe. The middles look like a slightly different model of NMD with bigger 'Lego blocks' on the inner heel and none on the outer toe area.

Might be wrong but the design direction of all three of the sneakers pictured and the clothing looks very much like something 'White Mountaineering' might produce. They've already released a few other Boost equipped models that have never been released before their collabs so i wouldn't be suprised if thats the case here.

Last edited:
How could you ever! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji]

I also hated the creams until real pics surfaced.

The only thing i disliked on the WW is the view from behind. The white heel cup looks funky to me, but i quickly got over it.

They are clean as hell.

I want to order these but I hate uk places that ship to US in a bag. You've ordered from here and they ship in a bag? Sizes are uk?
Yes and yes. box was a little bit roughed up but not too bad...you don't have to wear the box anyway.  You could try asking them to ship in a box in the special instructions or comments section of the order if they have one.

Repped.

Just checked out a UK 11, total came out to be $232.37.

edit: make sure you add the EURO10 code, It took $30~ off my total even though it says it's not valid on sale items. 
pretty sure it said EURO10 was ONLY valid on sale items, but I didn't bother to check before writing this.

Also, there seems to be some weird stuff going on with the exchange rate they give you on that site vs what it actually is right now after the whole Brexit debacle.

Last edited:
I want to order these but I hate uk places that ship to US in a bag. You've ordered from here and they ship in a bag? Sizes are uk?

Aspecto shipped my order in a bag a couple weeks ago. I'm surprised how good of condition a shoebox arrived in a bag but my box did have some creases in it.
View media item 2081321
UK is a half size down.
US 8.5 = UK 8, but I wear US 8 typically and 8.5 in UBs but this Y-3 feels like I'm going to clown school. People have said and I didn't listen that Y-3 generally run large. My L

Aspecto shipped my order in a bag a couple weeks ago. I'm surprised how good of condition a shoebox arrived in a bag but my box did have some creases in it.

UK is a half size down.
US 8.5 = UK 8, but I wear US 8 typically and 8.5 in UBs but this Y-3 feels like I'm going to clown school. People have said and I didn't listen that Y-3 generally run large. My L
obviously wont help (much) with the length, but an insole should make them feel more snug and narrow.

Oh lord I just copped some lightly used creams for $160 on eBay. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Been patiently looking, today was that day.

I also hated the creams until real pics surfaced.

The only thing i disliked on the WW is the view from behind. The white heel cup looks funky to me, but i quickly got over it.

They are clean as hell.

I don't mind the white heel cup. But i can't understand why they didn't black out the Ultra Boost wording on the heel cup to match the white/black theme on the tongue. For me the cage is the best part though, really like how they totally redesigned it rather than just getting lazy and changing the color or materials.

Last edited:
Yes and yes. box was a little bit roughed up but not too bad...you don't have to wear the box anyway.  You could try asking them to ship in a box in the special instructions or comments section of the order if they have one.

pretty sure it said EURO10 was ONLY valid on sale items, but I didn't bother to check before writing this.

Also, there seems to be some weird stuff going on with the exchange rate they give you on that site vs what it actually is right now after the whole Brexit debacle.
You're right, I misread it.

The exchange rate was about $10 off on the website. Should have been $220, but came out to $230.

Last edited:
I don't mind the white heel cup. But i can't understand why they didn't black out the Ultra Boost wording on the heel cup to match the white/black theme on the tongue. For me the cage is the best part though, really like how they totally redesigned it rather than just getting lazy and changing the color or materials.

Agreed. The cage is what made me like them.

Saw someone on the street with the red pair of uncaged. They look good, sleaker.

Still gonna pass though until the collabs...

Back
Top Bottom