ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ADC Canada sold out within 1-2 minutes. that was really quick. guess not much stock or too much hype. cooked!

Last edited:
Creams restocked???? Damn I missed it.

pimp.gif

Copped a pair of the Uncageds in Singapore, I went with my regular UB size (US9.5), which is a half size up from my Nike size. As others have mentioned, the toebox does seem bigger, and there is a little more wiggle room but the upper and the cuff holds your foot pretty tightly, so there shouldn't be any slippage.

Last edited:
damn i come back to the thread after a day and it's at 550 comments.

if anyone else is coming back like i am:

-UB vs NMD

-Uncaged boosts dropped on a few sites

-Uncaged fits the same as UBs. Correction: Some say uncageds fit bigger and recommend 1/2 size down from your regular UB

-END and Hanon suck at launches

-RRS accepting pre-orders for the white gradient MCs

-Creams restocked on Oneness for $250 (I'm surprised that there was only ~1 page talking about this restock -- correction: 2 comments 
laugh.gif
)

anything else?

Last edited:
Going to be out all day at client meetings tomorrow when these drop. Said F it and bought ATC service for the greys.

Worth my $20 to not diq around in the computer all day lol. If I hit I hit. If not, oh well.

Going to be out all day at client meetings tomorrow when these drop. Said F it and bought ATC service for the greys.

Worth my $20 to not diq around in the computer all day lol. If I hit I hit. If not, oh well.
$20 is worth it. hope you hit!

damn i come back to the thread after a day and it's at 550 comments.

if anyone else is coming back like i am:

-UB vs NMD

-Uncaged boosts dropped on a few sites

-Uncaged fits the same as UBs. Correction: Some say uncageds fit bigger and recommend 1/2 size down from your regular UB

-END and Hanon suck at launches

-RRS accepting pre-orders for the white gradient MCs

-Creams restocked on Oneness for $250 (I'm surprised that there was only ~1 page talking about this restock -- correction: 2 comments 
laugh.gif
)

anything else?
-navy gradients also dropped on RRS for pre-order.

-triple white 2.0 restocked on Feature.

-triple white uncaged will release on SNS.

-NMD mesh (various colors) restocked on Selfridges.
eyes.gif

I  wore my Alphabounce today and they were comfortable
roll.gif

That about sums it up

I'm not even going to bother trying for the triple white uncaged. I think there is going to be a lot of disappointed people.

Due to my experiences of the last NMD and UB releases i carted and bought any i could:

2 x uncaged @ size.co.uk

1 x uncaged @ offspring

1 x uncaged @ Adidas EU

Sidenote: the super weak British Pounds makes the UK orders almost 24 Euros cheaper than on the Adidas EU site …

Hope at least one goes through this time!

Due to my experiences of the last NMD and UB releases i carted and bought any i could:

2 x uncaged @ size.co.uk

1 x uncaged @ offspring

1 x uncaged @ Adidas EU

Sidenote: the super weak British Pounds makes the UK orders almost 24 Euros cheaper than on the Adidas EU site …

Hope at least one goes through this time!
Resale is whack, time you pay eBay and Paypal fees (assuming you go this route) you'll make 20 euros a pair, not worth the hassle.

Back
Top Bottom