ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@pg62 yo! are they dropping the ub in our area? I called hoh they said no lol!
Man, I havent heard or seen anyone local that mentioned they got it local...  All are LA peeps...  Then again launch locator for FTL says all 3 HOH will get them...  

Well i lucked out! Went back into the mall and was able to get mine. My hoh got them late, or "late", not sure which one.]

To give my 2 cents on the sizing, I would go half size down from your normal ub size.

I usually half size up to 10.5 on caged ub because i have wide feet. That leaves a little space at the front. I got a TTS 10 in these and the fit feels exactly like the 10.5 caged, and also that little extra length at the end. 

I even tried half size down to 9.5 just in case...and while my foot length fit exactly to the end, it was def too small. feet spilling over the side, and the bend of the shoe at the forefoot seemed like it wasn't in the right place when walking (because 9.5 is too small).

Easiest cop ever? Just rolled on to ADC and copped red like there were pairs for days. Saves me a trip to the 3rd St Promenade. 
pimp.gif

What is resell looking on these missed out online
Terrible for resellers, good for you. Just saw a dude on twitter asking 210 shipped Which is less then $14 more then what I paid retail. Check ADC though.

Last edited:
I usually half size up to 10.5 on caged ub because i have wide feet. That leaves a little space at the front. I got a TTS 10 in these and the fit feels exactly like the 10.5 caged, and also that little extra length at the end. 
Thanks for your input. I ordered TTS as well. Good to hear.

Back
Top Bottom