ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worn 1x CNY for $320 on facebook. Size 12. I would assume this is a good price due to being so limited (discussed earlier).

I usually wouldnt pull the trigger on used shoes but a size 12 in the CNY is probably harder to find than the smaller sizes. I'm contemlating on copping a size 8 for 300 shipped but I'm still no convinced.

I also need to trim down my UB collection as my SNS, Creams, OG are still collecting dust in the closet.

I usually wouldnt pull the trigger on used shoes but a size 12 in the CNY is probably harder to find than the smaller sizes. I'm contemlating on copping a size 8 for 300 shipped but I'm still no convinced.

I also need to trim down my UB collection as my SNS, Creams, OG are still collecting dust in the closet.
All I read from this post is you might have a size 12 SNS for sale? 
nerd.gif

ABOUT TO CHOP OFF SOME TOES

*Edit - NVM you're a size 8

Last edited:

SNS collecting dust? That's a damn shame.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Be patient man. That's way too much IMO. Took a while but I finally tracked down a pair at a more "reasonable" price. 
Cool, I Will wait then. The thing is I cant seem to find a pair for a more reasonable price. I just asked a guy on eBay and thats the best he could do. Can you pm me where I could check further

Last edited:
Cool, I Will wait then. The thing is I cant seem to find a pair for a more reasonable price. I just asked a guy on eBay and thats the best he could do. Can you pm me where I could check further
I don't have any secret tips, basically did the same thing you did. Reached out to people on ebay until I found a price I was okay with. I still paid over retail in the end
tired.gif

my SNS are collecting dust too. Brought it to Japan and didn't even get a chance to wear them

#SNSdustGang

Haven't worn either of these.

Contemplated letting them go, but the Mrs. loves them.

View media item 2088268

I got my shipped email and tracking for the uncaged i ordered for my girl from ADC yesterday evening. Supposed to be here tomorrow but they still havent moved. Ill be pissed if i have to wait till next week. I love giving surprises lol

Yeah these uncaged are not for me. The size 10 has the same toe room as a 10.5 caged and the sock part is super tight around my ankles, looks horrible.
Ugh...  Looks like my pairs will get ship back as soon as they land...  
tired.gif

for you guys that had the chance to wear the UNCAGED UB for a few days, is it true that the stiching in the back rubs the back of your ankles ? :rolleyes

i find the OG whites in my rotation a lot more than my SNS. OG whites I got it for $140, and pop it in the washer when they're dirty and have a backup DS pair 

Haven't had the OG's in hand since they were sitting in stores last summer... in comparison to core blacks how lighter is the color of the knit?
OG is a bit lighter but not much. Has more of a blue/purple hue in the contrasting color where the CB is more of a dark grey so it's closer looking to the black.

Just checked my shipping status of my uncaged on fedex....maybe they sent me like 20 pairs lol 
[table][tr][td]Weight [/td][td]
47.7 lbs / 21.64 kgs
[/td][/tr][/table]

Welp my girls pair just started moving a half hour ago. Changed delivery to wednesday smh

Crazy that my triple whites from Sweden will only take one more day

trying to sell my last couple of jordans on eBay to get money to buy more BOOSTS and i can't even give them away :rofl:
its crazy how the market changed now

Back
Top Bottom