ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nthat.gif
 Ubiq  (we'll see if it gets cancelled)

Last edited:

I know, and I appreciate that, but I've had all of these links already open since before 10 and they aren't working for me. I didn't know if you had verified that they are actually in stock and addable for you even though you aren't copping 
Oh, my bad then man, I honestly don't know anywhere else that has them other than the Foot Locker group of stores. I hope you find them somewhere.

Just got a marketing email about the colored UB. If they are emailing out marketing emails it makes me think they made plenty. Hope everyone that wants a pair can get em.

Core black uncaged LTD (black boost) looking better than Triple Black caged to me right now.

Not good but not bad I suppose

Thanks for answering........kinda.
Most of the listings on FeeBay are $400+ but I'm assuming I can get them cheaper through a local/private sale.

I should probably mentioned that they are the White/Grey colorway.

Last edited:
Thanks for answering........kinda.
Most of the listings on FeeBay are $400+ but I'm assuming I can get them cheaper through a local/private sale.

I should probably mentioned that they are the White/Grey colorway.
So you just had an internal conversation to yourself and found the solution on your own on the internet.

ugh resale on uncaged ltd boost sucks, only $300 and decreasing. More people want white NMD's.

Last edited:
NMD release was a mess again, managed to grab a city sock at least.  I hope tomorrow is way easier.  I'm leaning towards red colored uncaged.  

Hey guys, do the UB core black and triple white 1.0 fit the same as the 2.0 versions?

Can't speak on the whites but I'm normally a size 11. I got 11 in CB 1.0 and had to return them got a 11.5 from RevUp and they fit perfect. Solar reds 1.0, CB 2.0, creams, blue gradients 11 fits perfect. I asked the same question a few months back and the consensus was the CB 1.0 fit a little small. Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom