ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im so confused now. so do people refresh if it doesnt add right cart, or let the wheel keep spinning? i might have to just ask on a non release morning
laugh.gif
refresh

do you refresh on splash screen too? (even though it says not to?)
don't refresh

Wow, already checked out a pair earlier, but just gave it another attempt at the all blacks to see what the deal was... For some reason i immediately bypassed the splash page, was able to checkout a pair in less than 20 seconds. All sizes were still showing in stock.. Still on splash page for the whites again though. 

Which one of you carting wizards can help out with an 8 white. 8th seperate time now stuck on spinning add to cart

....there's Jordan XIV that are sitting for y'all that is $10 cheaper if you still catching L's 
laugh.gif

Could not checkout on the 11.5 after cooking on the 12's earlier. Kept getting stuck on ATC loading or getting payment error on 5 different cards (debit and credit). Got charged according to Paypal and AMEX but obviously "ghost" charges.

Has anyone seen customs of these cageless where the sock elastic band at the ankle be removed and turned into the same style as the normal UB?

i get past the splash page at the same time on every device, and then nothing will add on any :smh:

Finally got through on the whites in size 13 but it added 2 to my cart and on my ipad I couldn't adjust the quantity so I had to delete. Back in line.

Back
Top Bottom