ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk if this could help someone, but I hit the "I'm not a robot button" selected the associated pictures, and then picked my size for it to finally work. Btw, used Google Chrome on a ****** laptop.

Last edited:
Cooked on size 13 all blacks on desktop (firefox browser) 5 min ago. Finally got what I wanted from ADC on release day. Thanks to everyone who has been throwing out tips.

For what its worth, I wasn't getting pictures on my Captcha's for the first 20 minutes or so, then they started popping up and that's when I got through. I had to refresh my spinning wheel add to cart, then get back in line literally 14 times on mobile to cop. It worked though.

Last edited:

Yeah be careful with this guys. I have about 8 emails from PayPal that my $200.00 payment was submitted but I never truly got through on any orders. I'm sure it will remain pending until Adidas kicks it back, but it's creating a mess of my email inbox 
laugh.gif
Same... Getting for security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. I have 5 charges of $200 but no confirmation because of this -_-

Just cooked on the Triple White uncaged using the link posted. Took 30 seconds. Strange considering I can't check out on blacks or reds anymore. I think reds are sold out anyways.

thank the lord I aint waste my money on atc service.  checkout is easy once you use mobile site on desktop. 

wtf just happened.. 

i wont a bid on ebay for some blk nmd cs cuz i thought i was taking Ls.  checked the browsers and it let me check out white + blk.  WOW WWWWWWW!

spin of death and refreshed maybe 10 times on chrome and finally checked out a triple white size 10. Didnt use any trick. perhaps its easier now? 

spin of death and refreshed maybe 10 times on chrome and finally checked out a triple white size 10. Didnt use any trick. perhaps its easier now? 
Yeah it happens when people give up over time. Ive had the same experience with the last 2 city socks and now today. It pays to wait it out 

Just cooked on the Triple White uncaged using the link posted. Took 30 seconds. Strange considering I can't check out on blacks or reds anymore. I think reds are sold out anyways.

I got to through my PayPal checkout but it just kicked me back to cart over and over so I assume red sold out.

Back
Top Bottom