ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.jackrabbit.com/brands/a...s-ultra-boost-black-b34050-1.html?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=linkshare&utm_campaign=program_level&siteID=W9MhUk6cl28-ORZ7q1z29GRhccp4EmtHCg

New Multicolor.. Just got an order confirmation for mine.
happy.gif
Who sent you? sole links?

lol I did get notified from SL for the link.
away with you! nah appreciate the link. they using the white outsole product image and running warehouse used the infared outsole.

Still a toss up with what they are going to release.

*Site is now trashed. guess the lurk game is better on sole links.

Last edited:
that link was posted here earlier today. Took a while for SL or his fan boys to grab it and turn it into an affiliated link 
laugh.gif

Yeah sorry, should have done a better job editing the link but I wanted to share it asap. Site is cooked lol

that link was posted here earlier today. Took a while for SL or his fan boys to grab it and turn it into an affiliated link 
laugh.gif
Damn nvm. didn't go back enough pages to see.

Either way straight Piranha-style up in that piece.

that link was posted here earlier today. Took a while for SL or his fan boys to grab it and turn it into an affiliated link :lol:
:lol: 5% commission on each sale at jackrabbit. If i'm gonna post a link in here it will be my own affiliated link. Not like these other dudes doing. belee dat

I seen someone with a pair in hand selling MC already and they we white sole
oh nice. I actually preferred either so whatever comes I'll be down. I just didn't like the sample with the white heel cup. kinda threw off the balance for me.

oh nice. I actually preferred either so whatever comes I'll be down. I just didn't like the sample with the white heel cup. kinda threw off the balance for me.
Wish i could find the pic but it was sometime last week.

I'm pretty positive red heelcup, white cage, white sole

Just got the ace 16s in, man these things are hard to put on, I see why they included a shoe horn. If you do get the chance to grab them I'd say go .5 if you have wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom