ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know i didnt get the shoes, but ADC took money out of my cards....idk whether to call my bank or ADC about the situation..

For those with pending charges, if you don't want them to be there for a week, you can call your cc company and then have them talk with a rep from adidas, any other online store, they will exchange some type of number which in then the holds will drop within 24hrs.
Only solution I've seen suggested other than waiting it out...

Thanks for the great info man! Please keep us updated on how they hold up.

As the yellowing gets worse and worse on my OG black purps I think more and more about turning the boost black. Anyone ever done it on a used pair of theirs?

Any advice on what I should do if ADC charged my cards, but I wasn't able to buy the Ub uncaged??

Thanks!
Call ADC first to see what they will do before you file a chargeback through your bank. You will get banned from ADC from future purposes if you don't speak with them first.

Anyone have any success "whitening" their boost if it has yellowed? Painting it to restore the look would theoretically work right?

Call ADC first to see what they will do before you file a chargeback through your bank. You will get banned from ADC from future purposes if you don't speak with them first.

Take it from someone who had ADC show $1600 in pending charges there's nothing you can do but wait it out. I called the bank and ADC.

Did a little work on my black (dark charcoal) uncaged boost.... Fade to Black Ultra Boost Uncaged.
If I attempted that, ... I'd manage to ruin a $200 pair of sneakers  
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Thanks.  (Likewise with your painted Boosts! Just saw the post.  I like those better than the red painted boost, prefer the blocking on yours with black boost/black heel cup)

Re: Laces, they're running down the side on the inside, at an angle towards the tip of the heel cup, and tucked under the insole.  
Thanks. Just tried the laces and it worked perfect.
Did a little work on my black (dark charcoal) uncaged boost.... Fade to Black Ultra Boost Uncaged.
Dope but I think I like the stock laces better
Thanks for the great info man! Please keep us updated on how they hold up.

As the yellowing gets worse and worse on my OG black purps I think more and more about turning the boost black. Anyone ever done it on a used pair of theirs?
No prob. I am actually in the process of doing the exact same thing to my gradient beaters as I may end up selling the reds if it holds up so I will post some pics after a month or so. Not sure what process Adidas used but I would have to assume that any form of paint, no matter how many coats, is still only a superficial layer. The thing I like about the marker is that if something happens you can always touch it up no problem.

Take it from someone who had ADC show $1600 in pending charges there's nothing you can do but wait it out. I called the bank and ADC.
Mine changed from pending charges to ADC actually taking my money...idk if i have the same situation as yours.

Just curious, how long did it take for ADC to refund your money..?

Last edited:
Mine changed from pending charges to ADC actually taking my money...idk if i have the same situation as yours.

Just curious, how long did it take for ADC to refund your money..?

Mine showed pending for three business days but it was actually out of my available balance. Happened Saturday morning didn't get my money back until Thursday morning.

Mine showed pending for three business days but it was actually out of my available balance. Happened Saturday morning didn't get my money back until Thursday morning.
So ADC took out the money from your CC, but refund it later on?

Back
Top Bottom