ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I essentially paid $220 for these. For those that know, I pretty much buy any OG I can get if its below $230, so I traded one that I paid $220 for these.
Not bad. 20 plus ish above retail. Enjoy your pair. Make sure you don't leave it on top of your car again. 
laugh.gif

Not sure if it's been posted but got an email from champs saying multi colors are releasing tomorrow

Pulled this from the Worldwide Ultra Boost Facebook page

Y'all are tripping. The Silvers are FIIIIIIREEEEE. Easily best of this bunch. The spirit of the reflectives is strong in this one.

Last edited:
I was going to try and cop the Vapors tomorrow but I may just put all my effort into the multi-colors and then cop the Silvers when they drop in a few weeks. Maybe I'll bite the bullet on some PK Special Forces Tubulars down the road (wanted the vapors for that tan [adjace] color way and to have more NMDs)

Did the black treatment to my grey gradients. Also removed the paint from the ultra boost badge. FYI a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser will take the paint right off with out doing any damage to the heal cup if anyone is interested. I have also adopted this lacing style for my UBs, it's good for the laces that are too long.

Back
Top Bottom