ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How are the Uncaged UBs suppose to look on feet? Form fitting or Is there going to be a bulge to it?

I'm a size 11 in UBs and when wearing a size 10.5 (and 11) in the Uncaged, there is some room left in the room which makes the shoe look off. The inner sides also bulge out.

I could try a size 10, but think that might be too tight.
 Anyone care to chime in?

How are the Uncaged UBs suppose to look on feet? Form fitting or Is there going to be a bulge to it?

I'm a size 11 in UBs and when wearing a size 10.5 (and 11) in the Uncaged, there is some room left in the room which makes the shoe look off. The inner sides also bulge out.

I could try a size 10, but think that might be too tight.
They are supposed to be form fitting as it is a sock-like upper. Not sure what you mean by "bulge" If you mean that you are seeing toes then the sock might be too tight for you.

Describing what you are experiencing it looks like you have narrow feet so not the whole sock is hugging your foot.

Sizing up or down won't help because ultimately it won't be your correct size. You might fit in the sock, but won't length-wise.

Last edited:

The disaster that was today has me really wanting the MC's now
Thats the hype talking 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Anyone know where the absolute cheapest UB's can be found?   I want to get the wife a pair, for her to wear to work.  She's a nurse, so they're gonna get nasty... she just wants something comfortable for standing/walking 12 hours a day.  Color doesn't really matter.

Cheapest I've really found, are the navy/pink women's on ****'s for $159.99 
Jackrabbit has women's UBs for $107 with code SHOPBYSIZE30

https://www.jackrabbit.com/brands/adidas/ultra-boost/womens-adidas-ultra-boost-b34051-1.html

Just spoke with Adidas Live Chat, and Canada isn't getting the Navy and Tech Earth Uncaged... Feel like I got punched in the gut.

I am definitely holding out on all UB purchase until 2017 comes out unless the burgundy UC drops... 

Me too. Passed on all Gradient's and uncaged so far. The pictures leaking for the 2017's are making it easy,
Passed on all the gradient.  I have the black and white uncage but black is going back for sure now with all these 2017 knits

first UB did come out in 2015, but boost came out before then. Pure Boosts in 2014 is what got a lot of the OG heads into UB's. PB's was what made me turn over to adidas for comfort

Back
Top Bottom