ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My local adidas just dropped them, no idea if i should double up on them. my old ones are as close to creams as they can get. 

Bummer, I kinda really like the cw

Interesting, I just received a pair that I ordered and I find the fit and cushioning to be the best of almost any boost shoe I've had. I do have funky wide feet which may account for that.

Last edited:
The new UB uncaged sold quite slowly on Adidas EU … the market seems saturated. Olives are sold out in most sizes, but only after 10/15 minutes … blues are literally sitting and almost every size still available. I passed, too since i´m just not that much into the uncaged model to justify more than 2 pairs of those.

I like the navys and olives. Already have navy 1.0 so im cool on those.

Its tough for me to pass up on these olives but I need to

seems like everyone wants the olives, but no one actually wants to buy them. put me in that boat :lol:

Hey fellas, been on the sidelines for a few months. Have the ADC random drops still been happening between 10 and 11 EST? Thank you!

@trey23  usually start checking around 10am. But for many releases they have gone between 10-12am...don't really know if this one was announced at a certain time. 

For those who have swapped out for rope laces in your uncaged UB, what length are you guys getting (for a laced loosely look)

seems like everyone wants the olives, but no one actually wants to buy them. put me in that boat :lol:
Always been a pass for me. Never been a fan of olive in general. Just happy to have snagged an MC last night from Xh. (After having had them cancelled at other spots)

Back
Top Bottom