ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think a lot of y'all are overstating his fashion influence because y'all don't venture in to the high end fashion world that much. But he def did not bring the distressed look back he just introduced it to the younger General pop crowd if you will.

The enlongated oversized distressed looks were being done in Europe long before Kanye latched on to it. He just shined the spotlight on the look and moved it forward because he is that polarizing.

His line is basically a fusion of athleisure wear, oversized, and distressed clothing none of which are original but he made it excessive because he is excessive

Last edited:

He brought back the Joey Lawrence look but most hypebeasts are too young to know it. 
laugh.gif
Whoa!

Aint going to lie...I wanted to smash 6 when I was a kid.

i've never loved a pair of shoes as much as i love ubs. hype probably contributed to me getting my first pair, but everything after that has been pure love
I can definitely say I've never loved any shoes as much as UBs either. They just never disappoint. I was never as into sneakers as I am now that I discovered them.

EXACTLY, I am sorta pissed I resisted so long lol, it was that dang Nike biased man.  The swoosh had its claws in me to deep, I am still trying to open the eyes of some of my brethren.  I have taken up the title of Ultra Boost Profit trying to save as many feet as possible. 
Haha yeah man, save as many feet as possible. UBs are all I wear now and I honestly can't see that changing anytime soon. Truly nothing compares comfort and style wise these days.

I know this is a stretch since the release was limited, but does anyone know the going rate/price for a pair of the ASU Ultra Boosts?

I know this is a stretch since the release was limited, but does anyone know the going rate/price for a pair of the ASU Ultra Boosts?
like you said, they were super limited, so they're going for pretty absurd prices. like $600 if you take a look at stockx. or you can buy a fake pair for ~$60 and get a free cavaliers hat

Man not to be "that" guy. But UBs are crazy comfortable but not worth $180 (but neither are retro jordans with their $200 price tag for the remastereds).

I think we can agree that UBs are not performance shoes. If you want a boost runner most people seem to think you should go elsewhere (heel slip in UBs lock down isn't the best). So we talking $180 for comfort and glue stains.
I still say for the $50 i paid for my Roshe's that they are more "worth it". Yes UBs are more comfortable then roshes. But when it comes to casually walking around I can't tell you that the UBs are over $100 better.

Props to this thread though i like the discussion on Kanye and why they are popular. I actually got asked the other day why they are so popular and i was like uhhhh they are crazy comfortable....and like...kanye wore them? and the Biebs too (can't forget the Biebs)

Man not to be "that" guy. But UBs are crazy comfortable but not worth $180 (but neither are retro jordans with their $200 price tag for the remastereds).

I think we can agree that UBs are not performance shoes. If you want a boost runner most people seem to think you should go elsewhere (heel slip in UBs lock down isn't the best). So we talking $180 for comfort and glue stains.
I still say for the $50 i paid for my Roshe's that they are more "worth it". Yes UBs are more comfortable then roshes. But when it comes to casually walking around I can't tell you that the UBs are over $100 better.

Props to this thread though i like the discussion on Kanye and why they are popular. I actually got asked the other day why they are so popular and i was like uhhhh they are crazy comfortable....and like...kanye wore them? and the Biebs too (can't forget the Biebs)

I can. From someone who has probably 25 pairs of ROshe's sitting and 20+ pairs of UB's, there's a humongous difference. Its like having a cheeseburger from APple Bee's vs. having a bone in ribeye at Mastros steakhouse.

I thought i knew what comfort was until i was introduced to the UB's. Easily worth the $100 hike for me.

Try wearing Roshe's at Disneyland for 5 hours. Your feet will be dying the next day.

I can. From someone who has probably 25 pairs of ROshe's sitting and 20+ pairs of UB's, there's a humongous difference. Its like having a cheeseburger from APple Bee's vs. having a bone in ribeye at Mastros steakhouse.

I thought i knew what comfort was until i was introduced to the UB's. Easily worth the $100 hike for me.

Try wearing Roshe's at Disneyland for 5 hours. Your feet will be dying the next day.
I felt that when I used to go to Disney 2 straight days at a time being pass holders before...  Roshes and Prestos was my go to shoes...  I have not worn my UBs yet as I have not been back to Disney since early last year but I definitely have used UBs for Sea World but not the same amount of time walking around compared to Disney. 

Back
Top Bottom