ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My girl and me wearing UB Multicolor
pimp.gif
 They are REAL NICE in person. Way way more than in photo. Guaranteed!  

My girl and me wearing UB Multicolor
pimp.gif
 They are REAL NICE in person. Way way more than in photo. Guaranteed!  
I double this statement completely! From pictures they really look primarily red and white so you can't get the true feel for how many colors there are actually in the weave. In person, they read way more multicolor than in photos and look ridiculously sick. BTW great on feet pics of these! I love the matching MC UBs you have going on with you and your girl. You two must have been stopped a lot by people asking where you two got your matching kicks
laugh.gif

they really need to pump those future crafts out and not tease us.
I am not sure why UB loyalist want the future crafts (Olympic version). To most people the appeal of the UB is the comfort that is the result of the Boost material. From the pictures it seems that the future crafts don't use the Boost material we all love. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

I am not sure why UB loyalist want the future crafts (Olympic version). To most people the appeal of the UB is the comfort from that is a result of the Boost material. From the pictures it seems that the future crafts don't use the Boost material we all love. Please correct me if I am wrong.
They look like an amazing shoe to me. And what I hear is that it's midsole will be 3d printed to your specs. But that's all rumor.

I am not sure why UB loyalist want the future crafts (Olympic version). To most people the appeal of the UB is the comfort that is the result of the Boost material. From the pictures it seems that the future crafts don't use the Boost material we all love. Please correct me if I am wrong.

i think the boosts looks the same. to me, the difference is the knit. It looks stiffer for sure. But the overall decision is still clean as hell and would be copped mercilessly by me. I really love the black pear

I'm size 10 in racers, 9,5 in UB, and 9 in nmd.. You guys thinks i could fit a size 9 in ub uncaged? Found a pair for a very good price. 

If I'm a 10.5 in PK NMDs and 11.5 in UBs, which size should I take in the Olympic Futurecrafts when I win my Olympic hold medal?

i think the boosts looks the same. to me, the difference is the knit. It looks stiffer for sure. But the overall decision is still clean as hell and would be copped mercilessly by me. I really love the black pear
I think he's referring to the one with the 3d printed (non-boost) midsole.

Here's the video on them again. 

Back
Top Bottom