ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So now everyone wants the gold now since it's more limited? thought silvers were the best of the pack

I ironically thought this. Like I was saying all I want is gold and people were like oh they trash 2.0s with a tacky heel. Now I can't get a pair for the life of me :lol:

store I went to held all the golds to employees, so I exchanged my Metallic 5's for Silvers lol

adidas playing that early 2000s nike limited game...

think about it...no reason for adidas to make an OLYMPIC SHOE!!!! only to make it this hard to attain. just crazy

olympic kicks shouldn't be hard to get your hands on. i.e. volt and orange flyknit racer/trainer in 2012

not to mention that they (adidas) and kanye totally lied about yeezy availability from jump street...saying they would be easy to get their hands on and its damb near impossible for most.

Where have you been?

Adidas has been doing this for the past year with ultraboost

Lol the hype for golds is hilarious. Majority of people said silver was best and they did the gold lazy blah blah blah. Now all I see is GOLDS GOLDS GOLDS. Its pretty entertaining. Dont let the hype hit you in the *** on the way out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom