ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am going to take the L on the Golds. I don't have all day to wait on ADC

Props to those who copped hope NT flourishes

Even at Champs/FL/FTL employee discount, which some stores aren't even honoring, brings it down to $140 + tax... damn, people need +/- $80 that bad? I get it, if you sell 10 pairs and all that, but no way is all that extra bs worth a few hundo's. IMO.

Last edited:
Everyone scrambling for golds and I'm just here shelling out $200 on textbooks for this semester...
mean.gif
Cant wait to be done with this ish

If you're a young kid only making $10 an hour and still living at home I guess its an easy way to make a little side cash

If you're a young kid only making $10 an hour and still living at home I guess its an easy way to make a little side cash
They have to get rid of them before the interest kicks in on their credit card; they lucky they be getting hours at work 

All it takes is to get scammed on one pair to be in the red.... At $25-50 profit the risk really isn't worth the reward

Nope. Went to champs to grab those new NMD for my boy and figured couldn't hurt to try on the silvers while I was there
Word, those silvers look so bad on feet. Idk why everyone was rating them over the gold. The same with the bronze. Looks too dull. Bronze and black don't match that well

Back
Top Bottom