ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
woah, i just noticed the sock liner on that 2nd pair that i liked. WTF?
roll.gif

If I were to get that I would definitely cut that sock liner.
It's insanity that people even have to consider buying a $200+ shoe and then taking a knife to them.  I had hoped Adidas would not follow Nike down the road of attaching a tube sock to otherwise nice shoes...

Quote:

It's insanity that people even have to consider buying a $200+ shoe and then taking a knife to them.  I had hoped Adidas would not follow Nike down the road of attaching a tube sock to otherwise nice shoes...
This. Crazy how modifying/customizing boost is becoming a trend, especially with the price tag of the shoe...

Well ill be honest but its ugly for me. I like how the shoe looks but that tube sock is something I can live without.

Quote:

This. Crazy how modifying/customizing boost is becoming a trend, especially with the price tag of the shoe...
I dont really like customizing boost. In against uncaging it but that sock liner is really ugly for me.

Last edited:
Are these releasing or custom?[/quote]
They already have in triple white 2.0.

You just have to buy all those dyes to make it look like that.

Nor would I, but probably because I would buy it at all. Just figured if someone's gonna pull the trigger on those at SP today, $125 > $150.
Same. Even if I saw these in the Employee store at $90 I don't think I would even cop for gym shoes. Something about that particular gradient.

Crazy the royal 2.0 could've been had for cheaper than these.

Same. Even if I saw these in the Employee store at $90 I don't think I would even cop for gym shoes. Something about that particular gradient.

Crazy the royal 2.0 could've been had for cheaper than these.

I thought I was looking at womens shoes...

I thought I was looking at womens shoes...
lol There are no 'womens' pairs when it comes to UBs. Even women sizes will be copped if Men are able to fit in them and they are available when Men's sizes are sold out.

lol There are no 'womens' pairs when it comes to UBs. Even women sizes will be copped if Men are able to fit in them and they are available when Men's sizes are sold out.

Yes. You'd think I've been in this hobby long enough to realize if a man's foot can go into a "women's" model. It will be worn. :D

Yes. You'd think I've been in this hobby long enough to realize if a man's foot can go into a "women's" model. It will be worn.
happy.gif
Aint mad at it though, I got a pair of crystal whites uncaged. I think those joints are the best CW in the uncaged model.

Super dope, just saw on the gram
lol wow i want
Anyone posted 2 pairs of boosts double boxed? Just wondering on the weight. Just a rough estimate but size 9 if were getting real technical lol.
Trying to save myself from getting on and off the scales with and without boost
roll.gif
going to be around 6lbs or less lol if you really want to save some dollars i'll try to get an exact number to you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom