ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah but you either want the shoe or you don't.  If someone wasn't willing to pay more than $180 for creams, that's fine.  Nothing wrong with #teamretail but I don't get all the complaining and second guessing down the road.  So you wouldn't pay $250 then but you'll kill for a pair at $250 now?  Folks need to just live with their decisions and move on. 
laugh.gif
Yep and I have...  $250 was my limit for creams and like I said, thats how much I copped mine before restocks...  2nd pair was #teamunderretail 
laugh.gif

Yep and I have...  $250 was my limit for creams and like I said, thats how much I copped mine before restocks...  2nd pair was #teamunderretail 
laugh.gif
All this Cream talk doesn't change my opinion. Most overrated colorway. @pg62 probably shaking his head as he reads this
laugh.gif

Last edited:

All this Cream talk doesn't change my opinion. Most overrated colorway. @pg62 probably shaking his head as he reads this
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 I love mine...  Only UBs I doubled up on...  And even with the prices, the thought of parting ways with my 2nd pear is just... 
sick.gif

All this Cream talk doesn't change my opinion. Most overrated colorway.
I wouldn't call them overrated so much as I would just say they're not very versatile fit wise. Easily the pair of UBs I've worn the least just due to the difficulty to match 'em up nice with something. Someone in here once said they were more versatile than Core Blacks 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't call them overrated so much as I would just say they're not very versatile fit wise. Easily the pair of UBs I've worn the least just due to the difficulty to match 'em up nice with something. Someone in here once said they were more versatile than Core Blacks 
laugh.gif
That would be @jpac1738  

I have my popcorn ready...  

buying them from resellers doesn't exactly qualify as an "easy cop". That usually pertains to grabbing them for retail from a retailer. If buying from resellers is considered an easy cop, then EVERYTHING would be an easy cop because almost everything is available on the secondary market. 

My backup pair of creams has always been for just that - a DS pair to break into when my current pair starts looking like beaters. The only thing starting to sway my mind is the absurd prices they're going for and my irrational desire to grab a pair of the pharrell nmds.

Someone please talk some sense into me

That would be @jpac1738  

I have my popcorn ready... 
I don't recall saying that but I could've of been caught up in the moment of the level of disrespect a choice few had for creams when they are obviously beloved by the majority of UB fans.

I don't wear my creams too often not because I don't have anything to go with them but for the fact that I have UBs to rotate. enough distribution and I can make all my UBs last even when they are not popular no more.

buying them from resellers doesn't exactly qualify as an "easy cop". That usually pertains to grabbing them for retail from a retailer. If buying from resellers is considered an easy cop, then EVERYTHING would be an easy cop because almost everything is available on the secondary market. 
Truth!

laugh.gif
Just to be clear I wasn't talking about you in particular.  It just seemed like this thread was full of people desperate for creams who were willing to pay a decent resell price, and then when they finally restocked, a bunch of them turned into retail or bust.
mean.gif
  As if creams were suddenly going to be sitting in every mall like gradients.  It's one thing if you are in the resell game and you are looking to buy low and sell high.  But if you actually want to wear the shoes, a few bucks extra to a reseller isn't a big deal.  Let's face it, if 20-40 bucks is a major issue for someone, they really shouldn't be messing with UBs.

Last edited:

My backup pair of creams has always been for just that - a DS pair to break into when my current pair starts looking like beaters. The only thing starting to sway my mind is the absurd prices they're going for and my irrational desire to grab a pair of the pharrell nmds.

Someone please talk some sense into me
ok. Pharrel ain't dope since the early 2000s and/or unless you like 'Human Race' on your shoes then go for it.

I don't recall saying that but I could've of been caught up in the moment of the level of disrespect a choice few had for creams when they are obviously beloved by the majority of UB fans.

I don't wear my creams too often not because I don't have anything to go with them but for the fact that I have UBs to rotate. enough distribution and I can make all my UBs last even when they are not popular no more.
You really gonna make me dig for it??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah I wish I could give my Creams a few more wears than I have but it's just a hard thing to pull off when you look to the side and have Whites and Blacks sitting there, ya know?

Yeah I wish I could give my Creams a few more wears than I have but it's just a hard thing to pull off when you look to the side and have Whites and Blacks sitting there, ya know?
I'm not really and advocate for matching-matching kinda stuff. Just recently bought a cream shirt so I guess I can match now lol

Dunno just not really into the uniform. got have this match this. I would only do this if I would go to a Sports event. Side bar which is why I copped the 11 lows in gold.

tbh I'd trade my spare Creams for OG Whites 1.0... but I got spares of that too. But if I didn't, 2nd Creams would be the first to go. 

Come on man...  You make it sound like they restocked more than the white 1.0 
laugh.gif
  Even 3Ms had more restock than MC and look, people still hunting for them... 
They have restocked a lot, that's just true lol. People are acting like they're limited or something. Of course there are people who want them but haven't gotten them yet but let's not act like they're crazy limited. I remember someone last week was hyping them up that they were limited and the resale was going to go crazy high. It just so happened he bought like 5 pairs lol

Yeah I'm gonna call BS. I've been hurting for a pair since the drop and have been actively trying to cop. I keep swinging and missing on every restock
wasnt there an 8.5 this morning on one of the footsites? Somebody posted, may have been a 9.5 - cant remember

Just to be clear I wasn't talking about you in particular.  It just seemed like this thread was full of people desperate for creams who were willing to pay a decent resell price, and then when they finally restocked, a bunch of them turned into retail or bust.
mean.gif
  As if creams were suddenly going to be sitting in every mall like gradients.  It's one thing if you are in the resell game and you are looking to buy low and sell high.  But if you actually want to wear the shoes, a few bucks extra to a reseller isn't a big deal.  Let's face it, if 20-40 bucks is a major issue for someone, they really shouldn't be messing with UBs.
For sure...  And that retail or bust mentality came from the high hopes of ADC restocked...  
laugh.gif
  I for one am one of them...  My brother too...  Thats why he passed the $230 one at GOAT during that time...  
laugh.gif

They have restocked a lot, that's just true lol. People are acting like they're limited or something. Of course there are people who want them but haven't gotten them yet but let's not act like they're crazy limited. I remember someone last week was hyping them up that they were limited and the resale was going to go crazy high. It just so happened he bought like 5 pairs lol
Definitely not limited...  If RRS got them, then to me thats not limited...  Who knows...  Maybe we are just on the first wave of drops of the MC...  ADC might restock them again... At least from the returns they get. lol

Definitely not limited...  If RRS got them, then to me thats not limited...  Who knows...  Maybe we are just on the first wave of drops of the MC...  ADC might restock them again... At least from the returns they get. lol
The drops have definitely dried up lately, but a couple weeks back, they were dropping almost daily it seemed like.

I personally find them ugly, but I know some people love them. I hope the people who haven't copped are able to. 

Back
Top Bottom