ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Museums for me. That Pink and Green is dope, especially with the story.

If i come home with another pair of black and white shoes my GF gonna kick my :rofl:
Def the black and white cw.. Other one is boring to me plus that suede looks awful in the video

I want to pull the trigger on bounces but that color way does nothing for me

i think the Aramis color looks great man...
thats my opinion only :smile:

It's been a while, NT.

Recently moved to Sac, from the Bay Area, but I still go down to the bay pretty often.

There's a store in Bay Fair Mall in San Leandro called Georgio's, and they had almost a full size run 2 weeks ago.

They were asking 250 for WGs but I wasn't there at the time.

Had a friend cop them for me and I ended up paying 225 out the door.

They have pretty good boost selection and are pretty easy to work with.

As for Sac, I have no idea where all the spots are at, plus I gotta find new sneaker groups lol.

Haven't seen too many people wear boost around this area.View media item 2151206

nice WG man......
love that cw

View media item 2151925Gonna go to Thailand for a vacation. My choice for vacation shoes. :smokin

Happy Holiday man....
when you go to phuket, i think most of the time, you arent going to use your boost :smile:

Hey I was just in Thailand(home) two weeks ago....it's rainy season there now i recommend bringing something you don't mind getting wet in unless you plan to be indoor most of the time (which is unlikely.  I did pack 3 pairs of boosts when i went

sawasdee krap
I always love Bangkok atmosphere :smile:

I can't get over the 3 stripes on the toebox of the PB. Just ruins the sneaker for me. Those Livestocks would be an instant cop if they had left them off. 

And I actually really dig the grey/rose color combo concepts chose for that EQT with Ultra Boost. But the sneaker itself looks straight out of a senior center IMO.
Def the black and white cw.. Other one is boring to me plus that suede looks awful in the video
haha 

Do you size up on your UB or not? I think I'm going TTS 12 (same as my UB, which fit snug). 
*places face in palm*

*places face in palm*

All I did was ask whether he wears his UB TTS or not. I realize he said he went 10.5 TTS on these and should have sized up. Lots of people 1/2 size up on UB so I was just curious. Am I not allowed to ask that now?

I also read the 1st page already, which recommends TTS for UB to PureBoost (if that was why u face palmed).

Last edited:
It's not suede! It's premium pigskin! /s

I was eyeing the lighter one because I've got too many predominantly black and white shoes. But that video didn't do the Boston one any favors. And now come to find out that the NY pair may be indirectly related to Goodfellas? (Lufthansa heist) Shifting my efforts onto that one (if I can).

It's not suede! It's premium pigskin! /s

I was eyeing the lighter one because I've got too many predominantly black and white shoes. But that video didn't do the Boston one any favors. And now come to find out that the NY pair may be indirectly related to Goodfellas? (Lufthansa heist) Shifting my efforts onto that one (if I can).
Haha! Yeah I'm ocd when it comes to Sneaker flaws and that perf looked jacked.. Also, I just prefer mesh. Much more wearable to me.

All I did was ask whether he wears his UB TTS or not. I realize he said he went 10.5 TTS on these and should have sized up. Lots of people 1/2 size up on UB so I was just curious. Am I not allowed to ask that now?

I also read the 1st page already, which recommends TTS for UB to PureBoost (if that was why u face palmed).
You can ask any question you like! I face palmed bc I just assumed you saw in here that Livestock says to size up half a size at the very least, and also the picture posted showing how small they run and you still were deciding to go TTS. But maybe you didn't read/see any of that. If so, hopefully you know what size to go for now.

You can ask any question you like! I face palmed bc I just assumed you saw in here that Livestock says to size up half a size at the very least, and also the picture posted showing how small they run and you still were deciding to go TTS. But maybe you didn't read/see any of that. If so, hopefully you know what size to go for now.
Nah, I saw all that but I noted previously that sz 12.5 will be super rare or unavailable. I don't think Livestock even sold sz 12.5. Correct me if I'm wrong. If they didn't have it, doubt anyone else will. I could chase a sz 13 but I'm guessing it will be off in terms of length.

Last edited:
Nah, I saw all that but I noted previously that sz 12.5 will be super rare or unavailable. I don't think Livestock even sold sz 12.5. Correct me if I'm wrong. If they didn't have it, doubt anyone else will.
You could always call Livestock up and ask their opinion. Otherwise yea...If you are someone who takes out insoles sometimes, just get the 12 I guess. I don't like taking out insoles and if it was me, I'd get the 13. But only because of how small Livestock says it runs.

Hoping the BREDs draw some attention away from the Livestocks... I'm in the same boat with wearing a 12... I'll shoot for a 12.5 but if I can't find them I'm going with a 12

So I washed my Ultra Boosts and my lace on one sneaker became frayed causing me to have to replace my laces. The only pair or blue laces I have lying around are the 48" 3m rope laces from **************.com. I know they're too long but this is what I have to work with. Do you guys think it will fly or should I just order some shorter laces? And if so what do you recommend?
View media item 2152218View media item 2152219View media item 2152220View media item 2152221

nooooooooooo!!!!!!!! i dont mind though too much.. whats the difference though?
The vid review is of the 1.0 (original) knit. The ones you purchased are the 2.0 (gradient) knit. The colors are going to differ as well. Also, the 2.0 has the Continental sole, the 1.0 does not.

Last edited:
Does shoe palace not shipped the ub with tags? I received the pair without continental and Adidas tag. Only receive the leather tag

Navy 2.0s  9-13 (except 9.5/10)
So I washed my Ultra Boosts and my lace on one sneaker became frayed causing me to have to replace my laces. The only pair or blue laces I have lying around are the 48" 3m rope laces from **************.com. I know they're too long but this is what I have to work with. Do you guys think it will fly or should I just order some shorter laces? And if so what do you recommend?
real talk, it's not great. They're too long and ropes ruin the aesthetic of UBs in my opinion. Why did you wash them with the laces in?

Back
Top Bottom