ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off topic but anyone know what a 44% off promo code for adidas.co.uk is worth?

Sucks since I can't use it in the usa

Last edited:
You guys think livestock resell price still gonna rise? Im about to pay resell price before it continues to rise

You guys think livestock resell price still gonna rise? Im about to pay resell price before it continues to rise

Honestly it seems as they were super limited. I know the whole of Denmark (almost 6 million people live there) only got 6 pairs and us swedes didn't get many at all either compared to some of the other consortium releases. I don't know if it's just my imagination but these seemed more limited than the last consortium releases.

Honestly it seems as they were super limited. I know the whole of Denmark (almost 6 million people live there) only got 6 pairs and us swedes didn't get many at all either compared to some of the other consortium releases. I don't know if it's just my imagination but these seemed more limited than the last consortium releases.
I believe Livestock themselves said there were 1000 pairs total, which is very low.

I pulled the trigger for 300. Im not gonna wait. Hopefully its worth it.

I pulled the trigger for 300. Im not gonna wait. Hopefully its worth it.

It is a lot of money considering they were priced at 130$ retail but in the same time it's a really dope shoe and I would rather spend 300$ on it than some PK NMD, for sure.

Customize your own Livestock mesh pair for $149 
roll.gif

Last edited:
It is a lot of money considering they were priced at 130$ retail but in the same time it's a really dope shoe and I would rather spend 300$ on it than some PK NMD, for sure.
Yeah I know but i might regret if it goes higher. Thinking of selling my pk camo to cover it.

Back
Top Bottom