ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm speaking about the concept and color not the shoes itself. I love the UB and own plenty but the GITD looks like a Easter theme lmao...to each their own.
I agree that they should have added some contrast. 

Not the worst tho

but they are definitely tailored entirely to runners colorwise.

unlike the 3ms wood wood etc\

Actually for a runners shoe im surprised they'd didn't make more 3m, its the most legitimate use of it 

Last edited:
sick.gif

digging the black boost uncaged...

question - if I'm a 12.5 in Ultra Boosts - should I go up to 13 for uncaged or down to 12? 

edit - whoa i guess they have size 12.5 uncageds too... hmmmmmm.

Last edited:
Seems like a pretty lazy design....but ya I wouldn't really say that color is anything really that close the bronze colorway

Last edited:
This may seem like a silly question to some, but do any of you guys run in BOOST models?

I've been running in my UB's for the last month or so and they're cool, but I'm thinking about trying something else. Taking suggestions/reviews!

This may seem like a silly question to some, but do any of you guys run in BOOST models?

I've been running in my UB's for the last month or so and they're cool, but I'm thinking about trying something else. Taking suggestions/reviews!
Used my old core black 1.0 wool to run a few 5Ks. No issues and actually felt pretty good on the knees.

Rarely run but when I do it's in my OG purps

Not from personal experience, but I know some people in here like running in the Adizero Prime Boosts

Back
Top Bottom