ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solar oranges or solar reds?

If oranges, grail status still for me. Take them over any of these new collabs/limited edition releases/2.0/3.0/3.5/etc. etc. crap they keep BS'ing us with.
Solar Oranges man.. They finally popped up on GOAT and I grabbed them for 200 shipped.. So happy to add them to the collection

I'm probably in the minority but after selling my Navy 1.0, I think the green laces tips just didnt look right to me, prob could have changed em out. Picked up a pair of 2.0 & amazed how much I like em. I'm def not a gradient guy but definately like the 2.0>1.0 in Navy only....anyways Thank you Zappos!! 140$ well spentView media item 2191170

:lol:
I seen some turtle dove flip flops with the nike swoosh on em and the nmd pieces on the side :lol:

I'm probably in the minority but after selling my Navy 1.0, I think the green laces tips just didnt look right to me, prob could have changed em out. Picked up a pair of 2.0 & amazed how much I like em. I'm def not a gradient guy but definately like the 2.0>1.0 in Navy only....anyways Thank you Zappos!! 140$ well spent
As funny as it sounds, I really like the green lace tips. Makes the shoe for me.

Looks good @infamousbape - its a shame so many people passed on those ZG's when they were on sale, getting harder to find now. Nice pickups
I still feel the shame of passing on those when they were on Matches. TBH I didn't really think they were that awesome at the time since I had tunnel vision on the burgundy and olive UBs.  After wearing the Livestocks though, I'm a convert.  Wish I had bought 4 pairs of those damn ZGs lol might go after the black pair since they are not nearly as hyped.

I still feel the shame of passing on those when they were on Matches. TBH I didn't really think they were that awesome at the time since I had tunnel vision on the burgundy and olive UBs.  After wearing the Livestocks though, I'm a convert.  Wish I had bought 4 pairs of those damn ZGs lol might go after the black pair since they are not nearly as hyped.
Those are going for more now too, which is crazy since they were about $210-250 depending on the site/discount about 5 months ago

I think everyone who passed on the white/black kinda feels like that.  I remember thinking 210 was too much at the time.  I got my black pair for ~$170 so I'll just have to be satisfied with those.  Great looking shoe but I wish their was a little more contrast/"pop" to the knit like the white/black has.

How many of y'all bought the yellow neon 1.0s, looks like the ebayer raised it back close to retail price

How many of y'all bought the yellow neon 1.0s, looks like the ebayer raised it back close to retail price
Ya they raised the price probably after the influx of orders after the link was posted here.  They also had the grey wools women sizes for only $103.

Back
Top Bottom