ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what happens in this scenario? Will GOAT take them back? How does GOAT know that the person receiving the shoes isn't trying to pull a quick one?
Case by case basis.

Regardless, I don't think the slight different in orange stripe is definitive evidence one of those is fake. Stripes on mine are different on both shoes and somewhere in between the two pictured there...

It's 2 separate pieces of PK being sewn together so there are bound to be variances 

Last edited:
I think this is an overreaction. Those look fine (from that pic), the knit have been known to differ from pair to pair.

Case by case basis.

Regardless, I don't think the slight different in orange stripe is definitive evidence one of those is fake. Stripes on mine are different on both shoes and somewhere in between the two pictured there...

View media item 2197288

It's 2 separate pieces of PK being sewn together so there are bound to be variances 
lmao I was on the same track as Tank. I thought they sent you 2 right shoes lol. The orange stripe isn't a big deal. As long as they are authentic.

I should have been clear...  Those are NOT my pears...  I took an L...  
roll.gif

I posted it because people are saying that right pear is "fake" and they are from GOAT... 

Last edited:

Case by case basis.

I agree but it seems like these V2s are harder to LC vs V1s...  Just like 2016 Banned/Bred 1s...  Seems like people are having problem doing an accurate LC on those lol

Can anyone Price Check the Grey/Teal UB in a men's 10? What are they going for,

Edit: StockX and eBay are everywhere. Just asking for input.

Last edited:

Gonna try to scoop the Black Day Ones from ADC but if I strike out oh well.

What's the forecast on those so far?

We looking at a quick sell out or nah?
Don't think they will be an instant sell out but you never know. There doesn't seem to be that much interest around them. I think they look really good though. I'm tempted to pick up the blacks or the tan/greens but keep going back and forth.

Don't think they will be an instant sell out but you never know. There doesn't seem to be that much interest around them. I think they look really good though. I'm tempted to pick up the blacks or the tan/greens but keep going back and forth.
tan/green and blacks both available right now on SNS (can't paste link since I'm too new here)

I am starting to get more and more into the pureboosts.

These olives look 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom