ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do. It just takes A LOT to really work as its marketed.... like half the can for a pair haha

But a couple light coats will do a decent job of helping blemishes you get on regular wear from becoming permanent.
Gotcha, I'll give it a go then, thanks!

Those reigning champs just keep looking better and better! The grey 3.0s look great too. The translucent cage doesn't really bother me tbh.

I have hated the look of the translucent cages but I will wait till I have a few in hand.  Those grey joints are fire though 

Was thinking about pulling the trigger on these. Same as UB sizing? Still on the lookout for a place with a deep discount/sale going on haha

the reigning champ oreos with black cage/heel cup?

ahh, so those are the reigning champs.

Ok then, guess i won't be getting those. I was hoping they were just a regular release but when i saw that stitching on the heel, it wreaked of a collab

With the Von Miller video and more samples popping up on IceF***Fire, you'd have to think we're getting close to the RC release. Fingers crossed

Man maybe I am a savage but I try spend the least amount on TP as possible.  Don't see the need to flush good money down the toilet 

The more I see it the more frustated I get. Willing to let go of my SNS for that. Lol.
I wouldnt do that...  LOL  The more I see it, the more it reminds me of BHM 1s 
roll.gif

Man maybe I am a savage but I try spend the least amount on TP as possible.  Don't see the need to flush good money down the toilet 
Max 4 squares per wipe on Charmin Ultra Soft from Costco...  Wider than the one from Target... 
roll.gif

roll.gif
Priorities sir, I don't even spend that much- its usually on sale where I shop. Charmins a rip off. Speaking of rip, RIP to your backside with that cheap tp

ahh, so those are the reigning champs.

Ok then, guess i won't be getting those. I was hoping they were just a regular release but when i saw that stitching on the heel, it wreaked of a collab

yeah im hoping i'll be able to grab a pair, but i wont be too upset if I cant, I already know it will be a challenge

Back
Top Bottom