ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmmm....I don't usually go for Olives but those look alright. I don't like the dark olive gradient in the middle tho 

F those Olive UB... If its not 1.0 Olive it aint ish...

I will let you all have those while I buy quality that wont breakdown, turn yellow and or get snagged on something. 

--AND I am a UB fan(mostly 1.0, Cream, 3M, and Mystery Gray) -- all gradient can kick rocks.

F those Olive UB... If its not 1.0 Olive it aint ish...

I will let you all have those while I buy quality that wont breakdown, turn yellow and or get snagged on something. 

--AND I am a UB fan(mostly 1.0, Cream, 3M, and Mystery Gray) -- all gradient can kick rocks.
Funny stuff. Trying to flex with a pair of green Sauconys you could have tried harder and at least posted a better olive shoe.

You ain't getting paid fam. It ain't that serious LMAOO 
laugh.gif
I am nobody without internet props and followers
laugh.gif

I'm not sure i can handle that type of job. I'd be extremely fat and would be catching up on favorite shows all day. I occasionally work from home and its rough. Sounds weird, i know. But i get lazy as hell at home. Once i step foot into my house, my body gets lazy.
Hahaha I hear that. That's the reason I have an office that I go to, even though I COULD do it from home 
nthat.gif

I like those. Supposedly dropped at Champs today?

Getting tired of random drops happening out of nowhere. I just want to give my money away but can't

Haven't posted on here in a minute. Prob because all adidas is dropping is ugly gradients. When will it end? I'd like to give them some of my money some time this year.

Ahhhh come on you can barely notice the gradient pattern!!
Didn't say they were bad, just that I would prefer those colors on the 1.0 knit. I actually kinda dig it and think it looks best out of all the 2.0 knits. And by the way, you should know better than to trust these glamour shots from Adidas and Nike. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I need those Onyx joints, might be a long shot but does anyone know when Nordstrom will get them? I want to use my gift card.

Last edited:

Didn't say they were bad, just that I would prefer those colors on the 1.0 knit. I actually kinda dig it and think it looks best out of all the 2.0 knits. And by the way, you should know better than to trust these glamour shots from Adidas and Nike. 
laugh.gif

Very true hahaha. Well in that case, look at the pic from IG up there ^ lol. looks the same!

Gradients have a slightly different shape I just can't get down with. Not a huge fan of the pattern either but I could tolerate it if not for the shape issue.

Shape of the 1.0 was the primary appeal of UBs for me. The comfort just sealed the deal.

Gradients have a slightly different shape I just can't get down with. Not a huge fan of the pattern either but I could tolerate it if not for the shape issue.

Shape of the 1.0 was the primary appeal of UBs for me. The comfort just sealed the deal.
So you arent a fan of the 2.0 or the 3.0. What are you going to do, sit out again? lol

Back
Top Bottom