ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excited for these 3.0s to start popping up over the next couple months.

Rumor has it we might see a drop or two before December...

Excited for these 3.0s to start popping up over the next couple months.

Rumor has it we might see a drop or two before December...

I can get down with that, need something to stop me from paying resell for the triple blacks. Found my size for 350 on triple blacks but just need to be patient and resist

MC 2.0 from Sportshoes came in finally! With an exploded and destroyed box from bagging instead of boxing but at least they came in

As long as the shoes came in unharmed, that's all that matters
laugh.gif
. Really annoying though when shoes are bagged and not boxed...

If these had white or tan boost instead of orange, I would have been all over them. Would have been much cleaner IMO.

Are the black 3Ms dropping this week going to be difficult to get?
They were super easy to get for me when they dropped on ADC so I would say as long as you actually try to get them you shouldn't have a problem. Certain sizes sat for maybe 2 minutes.

Dropping on FTL online Thursday so just be prepared

Last edited:

Are the black 3Ms dropping this week going to be difficult to get?
They were super easy to get for me when they dropped on ADC so I would say as long as you actually try to get them you shouldn't have a problem. Certain sizes sat for maybe 2 minutes.

Dropping on FTL online Thursday so just be prepared
Thanks, I had no idea they dropped on ADC. That sucks, I thought it was just the white ones coming out...

Remember when these were rumored to only be in NYC about a month ago and only 200 pairs were available? Well we're getting a GR release sometime in the Spring it looks like. VIA SC

reminds me of cole hans. see below. sorry for bigass pic
W06071_A.jpg

would have been too similar to Oxford Tan 350's.

That orange sole is horrendous though
Yean tan boost may have been too similar to Oxford Tans but classic white boost instead of orange would have been perfect for these. Agreed the orange is atrocious.

Last edited:
I took two pairs of the pure boost for 200 total. The ultra boost were popping up as sold out for me

Back
Top Bottom