ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah .. can't mess with them olive joints .. rather stick to my olive uncaged .. I think people really forcing them selfs to like them olives 2.0 cause they feel it makes up for not having olive 1.0 's ..

Nah .. can't mess with them olive joints .. rather stick to my olive uncaged .. I think people really forcing them selfs to like them olives 2.0 cause they feel it makes up for not having olive 1.0 's ..
Are you sure that's not what you did with the Uncaged?  cause those are all garbage with that collar. imo

what does this mean? They are not it for you so therefore, not it for those of us that like them?

I want to make sure i do this correctly.

It means the 3.0s are not a new great thing. They are a bastardized version of a bastardized version of a new great thing. It's time for adidas to make a new model. It's time for you all to stop funding their lack of creativity.

Now go ahead and do whatever it is that you are going to do correctly.

Last edited:
Sounds like someone is forcing themselves to like uncaged UB's

The problem was that the 1.0's set the bar too high with the knit. Anything after that can't go above. I think a lot of people can agree but again this is my opinion. But here we go again with another 1.0 vs. 2.0 vs. 3.0 argument lol

That dark weird *** line on the 2.0 just kills them for me. Theres no flow. 3.0 are clean

But i own like 7 1.0 and 0 2.0 so im biased. Just my opinion

1.0 with the orange undertones just blows both of the new ones out of the water

Last edited:
Anyone know if olives can be found below retail? If so, might be a good idea. Skip the olive 2.0/3.0 and get a pair of discounted ucaged olives.

Last edited:
It means the 3.0s are not a new great thing. They are a bastardized version of a bastardized version of a new great thing. It's time for adidas to make a new model. It's time for you all to stop funding their lack of creativity.

Now go ahead and do what ever it is that you are going to do correctly.

so we have to always be on the lookout for the next great thing? We can't just like something thats a re-make of something great?

I don't get the logic, truly? I love the 1.0. Dislike the 2.0 because of the gradient pattern and for the most part, any 2.0 that i did like was already made in the 1.0 model, so i didnt need it.

And based on pics so far, the 3.0 looks fantastic. I even like the Olive 3.0 more than the 1.0, but this is all based on pics, so its unfair to compare at the moment.

Not sure what you're getting at. We're making Adidas lazy by buying the crap? I'm fine with that. I hope they have this same "tired" shoe for the next 20 years. Perfectly content.

Is this getting uncool now and we're eager for the next cool thing?

That dark weird *** line on the 2.0 just kills them for me. Theres no flow. 3.0 are clean

There actually is no orange in the knit of the 1.0 but there are three or four shades of green that create that effect. The solar red tongue tab sets them off though.

pretty much.

I'll always dislike the 2.0's, with the exception of the Onyx pair. But have no problem with anyone that buys the 2.0. Its still a better shoe than what's out there, for the most part. What baffles me is when someone says, for example, CB2.0 is better than CB1.0. Thats weird to me, but again, acceptable because they like it.

Bravo Adidas I guess,

Saying you like 2.0 more than 1.0 is like saying you like the Star Wars prequels more than the originals. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but come on. It's not even close.

pretty much.

I'll always dislike the 2.0's, with the exception of the Onyx pair. But have no problem with anyone that buys the 2.0. Its still a better shoe than what's out there, for the most part. What baffles me is when someone says, for example, CB2.0 is better than CB1.0. Thats weird to me, but again, acceptable because they like it.

Bravo Adidas I guess,

With the price of every colorway of 1.0, i cant blame people for gravitating towards 2.0. Like you said its still a great shoe overall.

pretty much.

Bravo Adidas I guess,
I guess I don't understand why that is weird to you?  It is purely personal opinion, one way or the other. 

With the price of every colorway of 1.0, i cant blame people for gravitating towards 2.0. Like you said its still a great shoe overall.

but thats not true with the CB1.0. You can actually get those for less than the 2.0!! Thats what baffles me.

But yeah, overall, I can see why people would gravitate. Majority dont want to pay the crazy resell of 1.0's. For goodness sake, if you want the grey wools, you have to pay $350+ to grab them. Meanwhile, Onyx can be had for retail.

I guess I don't understand why that is weird to you?  It is purely personal opinion, one way or the other. 

of course. But because of person opinion, it doesnt take away the fact that I feel its weird. Thats also a personal opinion.

Its like dudes who like skinny butts. Weird to me but fine.

Back
Top Bottom