ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do the City Socks fit TTS? Not like the 16+ where they are tight as hell?
No, not like the 16+ and generally tts. There are a few here, like tank, who go .5 down but they're in the minority I believe. The WM pair is lined and fits a little more snug if you were wondering about those.

So did anybody know what reigning champ was before this collab? Lets be honest cuz i did not. Lol
I did. If you're into the streetwear scene or Canadian, you'll know. There mostly known for their hoodies. I have two of em. One midweight and other heavyweight. Best hoodies I ever bought. srs.

Now I have both 1.0/2.0 CB's...not really excited as theres not much difference to me (I know theres a difference but not enough for me)...will probably just sit on them for a bit
same here. My 1.0 are sitting in the closet while im using my 2.0 as beaters 
laugh.gif

No, not like the 16+ and generally tts. There are a few here, like tank, who go .5 down but they're in the minority I believe. The WM pair is lined and fits a little more snug if you were wondering about those.

yeah, looking at the WM's as a first. Those retailed at $200?

$252 shipped, but they don't have my size. Wondering if I can sell them and buy my size on the resale market... decisions decisions...

Decided to pass, I don't feel like dealing with trying to sell them etc. Thanks for the link though!
11.5? I have still yet to see a pair for sale that was above a 10.5. They're like unicorns I swear. Was looking for a 12 for a buddy. Think they might be like the LGC chocolates where they just didn't make big sizes...or if they did, they didn't make many. 

11.5? I have still yet to see a pair for sale that was above a 10.5. They're like unicorns I swear. Was looking for a 12 for a buddy. Think they might be like the LGC chocolates where they just didn't make big sizes...or if they did, they didn't make many. 
Yeah 11.5. 

Ah so it's one of those UB's. Yeah I heard they were rare too, that OhIt'sTeddy guy said he thought he was getting a size 10 to resell for his size down the line and they surprised him with his size. Oh well, more money to save for the MG's when I finally find my size somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom