ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just finished wearing my onyx boosts. My first pair. Really comfy Gotta return it tho cuz it's too tight for me. I gotta get a 10.5 on these things. My size 10 is a little too tight. When I took of th shoe my sock foot was sweating. Hahaha. Too constricting The shoe is really comfortable tho. I shoulda hopped on the UB train earlier. Maybe I'll try and break it in for a week and it'll stretch out...if not gonna return

Just finished wearing my onyx boosts. My first pair. Really comfy Gotta return it tho cuz it's too tight for me. I gotta get a 10.5 on these things. My size 10 is a little too tight. When I took of th shoe my sock foot was sweating. Hahaha. Too constricting The shoe is really comfortable tho. I shoulda hopped on the UB train earlier. Maybe I'll try and break it in for a week and it'll stretch out...if not gonna return

Take the insole out it will feel just the same and less tight

Take the insole out it will feel just the same and less tight
That's what i did. i did try on a half size up with insole. But the shoe gets way too long. like way too much toe room. But TTS the shoe is a little tight but without the insole perfect.

I still have OG purp UBs that are just ever so slightly too big- whoever told me to size up was full of crap. So they don't get the wear they should.

yeah they're not for sale, i've worn them plenty, haha. Just saying- i feel like tts in UBs is a good call most of the time.

yeah they're not for sale, i've worn them plenty, haha. Just saying- i feel like tts in UBs is a good call most of the time.
It really depends on your foot. I have a wide foot and I have to go 1/2 size up or the knit just constricts my foot too much. Starts to hurt after a while. Or I can do TTS without insoles.

It really depends on your foot. I have a wide foot and I have to go 1/2 size up or the knit just constricts my foot too much. Starts to hurt after a while. Or I can do TTS without insoles.
Doesn't the shoe get too long in your opinion when you go a half size up ?

It's hard to say because most people are generous with their "tts", especially men- a lot say their true size is the biggest pair they own. If you measure my foot, I'm a 13- but I wear a 12.5 in a lot of shoes, a 12 in some (a lot of new balances and some dress shoes), but a 13 in some too. A 12 in primeknit nmds, 12.5 in regular nmds, and prefer a 13 in pure boosts and ultras

The Parley x Ultra Boost Uncaged features an upper composed of recycled ocean plastic and polyester, limited to 7,000 pairs.
All that plastic in the ocean and they could only come up with 7,000 pairs?  
mean.gif
 Parley needs higher goals.

Back
Top Bottom