ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi new here just asking about sizing, I know it's posted at the page 1. I'm a true to size 8 although I have super wide feet so I half size up in ub for 8.5 and my toes are poking out just before the knit ends giving a 1/4 inch of toe space although it is still poking. When I removed the insoles it fits perfect but is a size 9 the same size on an 8.5 without an insole? I have a size 9 pure boost zg and its too big for me (more than an inch toe space and the collar of the shoe is loose) so I'm scared getting a size 9 in ub. All help will be appreciated thanks :smile:

Taking out the insole gives you more room in the shoe as it shifts your foot down. You may get a little more width/height but obviously you don't get more length... So no a size 8.5 without the insole =/= a 9. Go to the store and try on a 9.

Last edited:
Taking out the insole gives you more room in the shoe as it shifts your foot down. You may get a little more width/height but obviously you don't get more length... So no a size 8.5 without the insole =/= a 9. Go to the store and try on a 9.
Thanks man! Although from where I live there's no store that i can just walk into and try ubs :frown:

Love them. I gotta find a 10.5! I'm gonna hit up the mall tomorrow and check
 I like everything except the purple laces.

Do they sell ultra boost laces anywhere? I need to get black or grey laces instead of those purple / brown ones. I found some on ropelace supply. Has anyone bought the flat ultra boost laces from them?

Last edited:
It's my picture and its bad lighting. But now that y'all mentioned it, it does look odd. Doesn't look like that in person though

I'll be swapping them out for rope laces..

Last edited:

Do they sell ultra boost laces anywhere? I need to get black or grey laces instead of those purple / brown ones. I found some on ropelace supply. Has anyone bought the flat ultra boost laces from them?
I HAVEN'T but I know some people that have, and they said they're ok, quality is on point and most of their complains were about choosing the bad color 
roll.gif

Anyone have pics of a lace swap yet?

The ******* nipple debate again. 

Some have 3. Some have 4. Some have 4 that tapers down to 3 then tapers down to 2. Not a good legit check technique. 

Let others chime in, but for me: Boost is #1 easiest way to tell, then overall shape, then knit. Look at enough boost in detail and it's pretty easy to tell when it's fake. 
Alright, do you think the pics I've posted above are a legit pair?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom