ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they only make TBs available on confirmed app 
mad.gif

eyes.gif
 Damn, a weekday AND on the footsites? This is gonna be tough. I can never cop on footsites for hyped releases. 

Last edited:
RCs might have to take a backseat so I can grab two triple blacks. End of November will be interesting to say the least

Got a pair of triple whites 1.0 from snapstyle. Didn't realize that the weave at the toebox was off white (yellow) while the rest of the shoe was white white. Slightly disappointed, but still a keeper.
this is probably the oldest news possible. pics been came out detailing this and this topic has been discussed a million times in this thread.

Got a pair of triple whites 1.0 from snapstyle. Didn't realize that the weave at the toebox was off white (yellow) while the rest of the shoe was white white. Slightly disappointed, but still a keeper.

this is probably the oldest news possible. pics been came out detailing this and this topic has been discussed a million times in this thread.

Oh good. I'm million and one times. I'm just indicating I didnt realize it was that drastic. But thanks for the dating of the news and the amount it was mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom