ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

idk about yall but.. adidas gets the shoe money..but they def aint getting my money for $100 dollar sweatpants..
Can get the same quality sweatpants at Costco
roll.gif

Need opinions on the best womens ultra boost, I want to get some for my lady friend. I can cop a pair of OG purps in her size atm, not sure if girls like the dark color scheme though...

The material on those sweat pants look okay, but the cut is garbage.

i'll stick with Nike Tech Fleece and UB, thanks. All the pimply faced virgins who want to whine about mixing brands can fight me if they want. 

Welp, one of us is getting cancelled haha

What time did you get order confirmation? Got mine at 9:38AM (PST)

8:39. i assume you meant 8 haha. a few people on twitter(who runs bots) also got checkout confirmation.
maybe they just stock piled size 8 and 9? :nerd:

Am I the only one who reads this thread through out the day? but has no plans on buying anything besides 1.0's in white and black :lol:

Last edited:
The champs release of the olive and onix CW's on the 17th. There are about 90% of the champs here aren't allowed to sell UB's and the one store in town that does sell them aren't getting any UB except for the white/reflective.

For anyone whos it's not done with white shoes. The Y3 Pure Boost are in preorder from Antonioli.eu They look amazing

Back
Top Bottom