ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I can always use more, but yeah I wouldn't have copped a used pair, even though it was def a good price. I have some homies who would have probably wanted but it's whatever.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling we haven't see the last of those and some of the other 1.0 favorites.
I hope you are right.  I'm having small regrets not picking up solar reds.

If I strike out on RC I won't feel bad because they are so close to 3M 1.0.

I can always use more, but yeah I wouldn't have copped a used pair, even though it was def a good price. I have some homies who would have probably wanted but it's whatever.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling we haven't see the last of those and some of the other 1.0 favorites.

I hope you are right.  I'm having small regrets not picking up solar reds.

If I strike out on RC I won't feel bad because they are so close to 3M 1.0.

They need to do this but with the continental sole so that the guys who got in early get to hold on to something special while also allowing the rest of us to enjoy them.

My services have already been claimed by someone else. Sorry my friend.
mad.gif
roll.gif

I went TTS. If you read the reviews on Adidas.jp on the reigning champs page. they say its a bit small??? 

http://shop.adidas.jp/pc/item/detai...d=110_B39254&itemGrcd=110_GTJ30&itemDir1=17SS
Did a quick translate and it seems like the first guy is saying they fit like normal Ultraboosts, he himself bought them half size big. Narrow feets can do TTS is what the dude is saying (so basically go regular ub sizing).

Still almost 2 weeks til launch so hope there will be more reviews for sizing info.

Last edited:
The upcoming RC and Triple Blacks are both hot, but I might be the only one here who likes the Triple Blacks more than the RC 
nerd.gif

The upcoming RC and Triple Blacks are both hot, but I might be the only one here who likes the Triple Blacks more than the RC 
nerd.gif

I'm in for the TB uncaged over the RC. I think the TB uncaged and Space Jam 11 will close out my 2016 for sneakers. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Geez I haven't been in here for over a week and already 200 more pages.

What steals/deals/feels did I miss?

CNCPTS stocked like 3 pairs of mystery greys (a couple for $1000)

SNS??? 
WB restocked their triple blacks and I missed...again. Was getting tired of watching them be on maintenance.

Last edited:
[thread="592656"]Quote:[/thread]

The upcoming RC and Triple Blacks are both hot, but I might be the only one here who likes the Triple Blacks more than the RC :nerd:  
I'm in for the TB uncaged over the RC. I think the TB uncaged and Space Jam 11 will close out my 2016 for sneakers. :smokin  

Truth be told, I've always thought the Jordan XI is the most overrated shoe ever. But I will actually try to cop without going out of my way and hope I get lucky(which I highly doubt). :lol:

nerd.gif

If given a chance to scoop one pair for retail which one would you choose, RC or TB...........................................

or 3M? 
devil.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom