ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gave up a few years back. Last purchase from a footsite were the Aj 88s and that took 2 hour of constant spamming of add to cart. And never had i gotten a shoe after that from them. Cart errors to bs "lower quantity" message boxes. F that company

ive basically given up too.
occasionally ill still TRY just because, but never get my hopes up, and never score

I haven't been able to cop manually on any 'big' release on footsites for years now. However, it is way harder nowadays to even get past the waiting page.

ADC or random boutique drops is where manual have the best chances. Or you can in-store as well.

I haven't been able to cop manually on any 'big' release on footsites for years now. However, it is way harder nowadays to even get past the waiting page.

ADC or random boutique drops is where manual have the best chances. Or you can in-store as well.
Where have you been? Rarely see you in this thread. I miss your fights. Lol

This **** is ridiculous.  I can't even cop a damn general release 2.0 gradient that most people don't like. 

I just want a pair of sz9 Olives

Where have you been? Rarely see you in this thread. I miss your fights. Lol
Been taking the lurker route these past few releases. Nothing much to talk about or get myself involved in lately.

I will probably be more active once the 3.0s start releasing. We'll probably see more familiar faces come out of hibernation then.

The black UB already sit in stores here in Denmark.. 
roll.gif
be the plug man be the pluuuuuuug  haha 

The black UB already sit in stores here in Denmark.. 
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
 They ain't bout to sit here in America. Folks buying out colors like Onyx and Olive restock after restock.
They aren't releasing TB's in limited quantities, it would be foolish to think so. Maybe the initial run, but my hunch is there will be enough to go around eventually.
I don't know. 1.0 knit. Special box (for some). I think these will be limited. 

ohwell.gif
 They ain't bout to sit here in America. Folks buying out colors like Onyx and Olive restock after restock.

I don't know. 1.0 knit. Special box (for some). I think these will be limited. 
I agree. There isn't a single clue to conclude they'll be limited ...

even restocks are selling out fast like the original drop. olive UB were gone before i tried. I gotta bot restocks now?

Onyx and Olive was at the Vegas Adidas...  Also saw the XR1 Olive and B/W...  And the EQT Boost...  

Last edited:
i feel like champs prob had enough pairs for everyone but they only released a very small amount today to generate hype, no one i know was able to cop either

Or they really only had a couple pairs. I've hit a couple of times on champs for nmds. If they were so limited they should of just sent them to stores

Anyone get anything from the Pharrell apparel collection? Lots of dope stuff IMO. Prices aren't insane either

Back
Top Bottom