ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first pair of ub's. got lucky, last pair and in my size. was meant to be.

30756990770_6a2c73f888_c.jpg
30756990290_e13fa70e19_c.jpg
31124495745_37e0e711ac_c.jpg

man if the gradient on the Olive 2.0 toe pattern wasn't so pronounced, i would have liked them more than the OG's.

Last edited:
Traveling to Philippines and Hong Kong this week. Anyone know of any stores that will carry the Olive, TB, and RC UB's? Any help is appreciated.

How much? I'm considering to pull the trigger early..just so much stuff coming out :frown:

Never thought i'd own RCs and swore i'd have to squint my eyes and pretend like my Flyknit racer oreo 2.0 were UB RCs. I dropped $500 shipped:frown: got $445 back from kdak today so i justified my purchase by convincing myself that the money was going to go to sneakers regardless. I may have to sit out the true blue 3 drop and go in for a single pair of spacejams due to my RC purchase. I just didn't want to regret not grabbing RCs; i've passed on OG purp, wool grey, mg, silver 3m, for retail, SNS for $350, and HBs for $500-hate myself for passing on all those:frown: cant let it happen again.

Never thought i'd own RCs and swore i'd have to squint my eyes and pretend like my Flyknit racer oreo 2.0 were UB RCs. I dropped $500 shipped:frown: got $445 back from kdak today so i justified my purchase by convincing myself that the money was going to go to sneakers regardless. I may have to sit out the true blue 3 drop and go in for a single pair of spacejams due to my RC purchase. I just didn't want to regret not grabbing RCs; i've passed on OG purp, wool grey, mg, silver 3m, for retail, SNS for $350, and HBs for $500-hate myself for passing on all those:frown: cant let it happen again.

I got like $500 in kdak too. Did you file a claim? How long did it take. Im wondering if I should just wait it out till the 30th...

I got like $500 in kdak too. Did you file a claim? How long did it take. Im wondering if I should just wait it out till the 30th...

Kdak really pulled a fast one on us-he overpromised and never delivered. I was staying quiet bc i had to give dude a chance, but the horror stories from the black toe and banned threads, got me twisted. I let him sit on my money for about a month before i realized what was going on. People are still waiting on black toes from kdak and those released weeks ago. After seeing that he couldn't even fullfill those orders, i knew something was fishy. If you file a claim, call in bc you will get a resolution/refund in 11days. Lmk if you have any questions about the process:smile: Cheers.

500 is a lot but compared to the resell prices of other collabs it's not bad at all

@gopowergoh-i was going to wait it out too and i did for a month; thats a legitimate option and i hope you get your kicks. But seeing how limited the TB are and finding out that kdak cant eveb fulfill black toe orders(which were,comparably, widely available), made my decision easy. Good luck bro and lmk how things work out!:smile: [emoji]127867[/emoji]

S

Damn HBs for 500 :x

That's like #1 on my list right now. Put all my entries on GOAT for them.

FILE CLAIM

your not gonna get anything, Their paypal and everything is shutdown!

And the Spoke person still roaming these threads to no Avail.

ALL BAD

S
Damn HBs for 500 :x

That's like #1 on my list right now. Put all my entries on GOAT for them.

It hurts so bad. And i was an idiot and passed on the SNS over $25. Dude had em listed for $325 which i was willing to do but he upped it another $25 when I was ready to meet up. Couldn't do it based off principle-shoulda swallowed my pride. DOH!

@MandresB-thats exactly what i told myself. Still-$500 is pretty outrageous for a single pair of sneakers. Haven't spent that kinda dough on kicks since getting scammed on Ray Allen 13s for $500, 5-6 years ago. Hopefully this experience will be far more pleasant:smile: happy sunday NT!

Back
Top Bottom