ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was just informed that 3M Boosts just got pulled from the RoadRunnerSite but they're still "up" -- you just can't order them anymore. Got dicked around for 30 minutes on the phone by roadrunner...not a great experience. 

Was just informed that 3M Boosts just got pulled from the RoadRunnerSite but they're still "up" -- you just can't order them anymore. Got dicked around for 30 minutes on the phone by roadrunner...not a great experience. 
Are they still going to honor pre-orders put in before this?

so olives will have continental soles or that's still unconfirmed?

Pretty sure they don't have continental soles because they already released in Europe and that was before there were news about continental soles upgrade or around the time that news was announced.

Overjump has a pair and his aren't continental soles

Pretty sure they don't have continental soles because they already released in Europe and that was before there were news about continental soles upgrade or around the time that news was announced.

Overjump has a pair and his aren't continental soles

That dude wants way too much for those olive green ultras tbh

Just wait for a stateside release. Not surprised he's trying to resell, he called off of work and camped out 5 days in bad weather in front of a store to buy yeezy boosts not his size and resold it at flight club for $1.6k.

Just wait for a stateside release. Not surprised he's trying to resell, he called off of work and camped out 5 days in bad weather in front of a store to buy yeezy boosts not his size and resold it at flight club for $1.6k.

Smh [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji] resellers [emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Dang honestly I shoulda did that. Well thanks for the info. Il keep my eye out for my size or conversion size.

Can someone peep the white UB I posted and see if they are authentic. Feedback would be appreciated

picked up the black/purple from the outlets this weekend 
smokin.gif

picked up the black/purple from the outlets this weekend 
smokin.gif
was it at outlet prices? Apparently the OG's that got sent to adidas outlets are still full prices are just barely discounted. Someone in my local group posted that some Finishline's have them priced at $150. 

Back
Top Bottom