ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I agree, but small sizes are hard to come by on for the men's, which sucks for women. Ended up getting these. And hey, now I can say I have two collabs along with my lucky womens WW grab.
​I liked the women's WW better than the men's!  Wasn't able to cop though.

I'm about to go hit up the super secret spot and cook on an unannounced drop i.e. waste half an hour driving to a store and back. wish me luck

Haven't camped for shoes in almost a decade, but if there are ghost chairs, why doesn't everyone in line move up past the chairs? Not sure what the culture is like nowadays, but everyone standing around and complaining online doesn't seem like it's going to fix much.

Haven't camped for shoes in almost a decade, but if there are ghost chairs, why doesn't everyone in line move up past the chairs? Not sure what the culture is like nowadays, but everyone standing around and complaining online doesn't seem like it's going to fix much.
Yeah i'm not one to camp but if someone put up chairs to "reserve" a spot. I'll be putting them past the line, preferably by a dumpster.

yep 
glasses.gif

Yeah i'm not one to camp but if someone put up chairs to "reserve" a spot. I'll be putting them past the line, preferably by a dumpster.
and then when 4 big dudes roll up on you in the morning asking where are their chairs or that their chairs were in front of you so they're just getting into their spots in front of you now, what you gonna say or do?

and then when 4 big dudes roll up on you in the morning asking where are their chairs or that their chairs were in front of you so they're just getting into their spots in front of you now, what you gonna say or do?
Tell them I'm the police chief and have fun laying a finger on me

I am fully convinced that it is an absolute crap shoot on all these types of releases.

We know on "splash page" releases you have basically a 1% chance going manual. But for these drops....its just who gets through before everything goes to hell. Like its always something. Oh i see sizes this time...can't cart. OMG i carted...can't check out...loops me back and forth....random sizes showing up 15-30 mins after the initial release....

strategy = click whatever you can and just hope it works

meh.. caved and paid resell. these are probably going down as the best pair of Ultra Boosts released thus far. If you're going to pay resale, the time to do it is within the next couple of weeks. Looking at the other collabs, price will skyrocket after resellers unload them after they get their pairs in.

Back
Top Bottom